The Crow (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Nov 5, 2012
Newark, Nottinghamshire
Release date: May 18, 2015
Purchase link: The Crow
Price: £16.99
Notes: Limited to 2500 Copies. Gloss Finish.

crow.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm surprised there wasn't a MONDO version of this!

Having the Canadian Blu-ray, you'll be aware that it is an Alliance release. Alliance was taken over by eOne. All of the titles announced to date in the FutureShop Mondo collection have emanated from either Mongrel or eOne. If that series survives the current FutureShop/BestBuy shakeup then a Canadian Mondo Steelbook could be a real possibility.

With so much coming out over the next month this may end up being a casualty. I don't watch the film very often and space on the shelves is becoming a bit sparse for new steels :(

With so much coming out over the next month this may end up being a casualty. I don't watch the film very often and space on the shelves is becoming a bit sparse for new steels :(
You could always make room by selling me some of your rare one's :naughty: JK...... I think a lot of us are in the same boat brother :sorry:

Reactions: BDDB
Having the Canadian Blu-ray, you'll be aware that it is an Alliance release. Alliance was taken over by eOne. All of the titles announced to date in the FutureShop Mondo collection have emanated from either Mongrel or eOne. If that series survives the current FutureShop/BestBuy shakeup then a Canadian Mondo Steelbook could be a real possibility.
Thanks @augustus.
When I had heard eOne and Alliance had become one I got nervous. eOne I knew precious little about, but Alliance has a track record of sh!tty releases in butchered aspect ratios and INTERLACED discs* (that were culled from source materials made for cable airings and not Blu ray releases).
Hopefully this merger is a good one and the former Alliance rep is a thing of the past.
*(Both Alliance blu ray steels of BLADE and EQUILIBRIUM were presented in 1:85 1080i instead of 1080p 2.35:1)

I've had an email stating there was a payment problem (updated card details), now hoping for a despatch email shortly ;)