The Crow (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Nov 5, 2012
Newark, Nottinghamshire
Release date: May 18, 2015
Purchase link: The Crow
Price: £16.99
Notes: Limited to 2500 Copies. Gloss Finish.

crow.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Inside is cack but I rarely ever look at the insides of my steels apart from when I get the disk out so it doesn't bother me too much, more the fact it's lazy.

The back is very cool, reminds me of the back of the Dark Knight steelbook with the Joker in the rain

Still going to reserve judgement until I see it but EV have the worst track record with cover art dating back to Video, cheap and nasty, designed on the back of a paper napkin style....

....mind you I would love to be wrong especially with AHOV & Dredd on the horizon.

steelbook design should be progressive. think how long its taken for steelbooks with just art (no unnecessary text/credits) to become a standard. keeping specs on the jcard, using unique art, using inside art etc. its taken like, ten years.

copy/pasting the front artwork inside is going backwards. do they even know what they are doing? who is 'okaying' this?

Reactions: Geek Tragedy
steelbook design should be progressive. think how long its taken for steelbooks with just art (no unnecessary text/credits) to become a standard. keeping specs on the jcard, using unique art, using inside art etc. its taken like, ten years.

copy/pasting the front artwork inside is going backwards. do they even know what they are doing? who is 'okaying' this?

This is EIV we're talking about, history tells us they don't know what they're doing.