Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 15th, 2015
Purchase link: The Daniel Craig Collection
Price: $19.99

883904343141;canvasHeight=500;canvasWidth=500.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this looks quite classy. Just a shame it's not the whole Daniel Craig 007 collection.
I'd like to have seen them release 'the Sean Connery collection' or 'the Roger Moore collection', y'know, ones that have completed their stint as Bond and have those films in one steelbook.

Reactions: dfoles
I think this looks quite classy. Just a shame it's not the whole Daniel Craig 007 collection.
I'd like to have seen them release 'the Sean Connery collection' or 'the Roger Moore collection', y'know, ones that have completed their stint as Bond and have those films in one steelbook.

I'm looking forward to "The Barry Nelson, David Niven, George Lazenby, and Timothy Dalton Collection"

4-disc Insert :D
yuFuinc.jpg

Grab the spine with one hand
94CuUpr.jpg

With the other, grab the top corner while placing your thumb on the other edge (the opening side) and push it away from you
reOwcIK.jpg

Heat up the spine to loosen the adhesive. You can use a hair dryer. I used my 3D printer's heated bed at 70C
350qK6u.jpg

Gently lift the edge of the spine with a razor blade and gently slide it down the length of the spine
h19ye5R.jpg

After cleaning the spine on the case and spine from adhesive (Goo-Gone or rubbing alcohol) use 6mm tape applied to the spine to stick it to the new shell.
BwmJtEa.jpg

Stick the spine onto the new plastic case, and slip the covers back on.

I too finally picked up at $14.99. I'm going to do like another member here did and will be swapping the inside to a 4 disc holder. :D

Reactions: dfoles