The Dark Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

263A730F-512E-4EDC-8C62-8837BED909FE.jpeg

This is frickin awesome! and I hope the trend does keep happening lol.

DRIVE just like this would be cool! @TylerP523 @spass

Would be very cool! It's gonna be interesting, now that Drive 4K is actually coming, how many new LE, CE, steels etc that's coming. Got a feeling there's gonna be a few, lol!
I better start saving. :oops: :wow:

When I see the thumbnail I thought ohhh cool. But damn that is an awful steelbook design. The PET slip is honestly better than that steel and it’s the only selling point. They’ve seen the love for American psycho and thought we can do better and now watch every re release have this style and watch it get run into the ground. Works well on AP and T2 and I’d like to see it again every so often when the design works but not just because they can. I seriously hope the trend does not catch on because that is a massive fail for such a fantastic film

I'd say the reason for thinking this is a fake, even more than the toy box, is that there is no text on either slip or steelbook other than the film title. Has there ever been a Nolan film that's not loaded with director and actor names all over the front cover? Even Manta's releases, which are remarkably clean, have "A Film by Christopher Nolan," which I presume is a requirement for any Nolan release.