The Dark Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #61) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

111.jpg000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It will be interesting to see how many GB copies will be available and if they will be put up at staggered times to accommodate people in different time zones. Otherwise, some people would have to stay awake to try to purchase a copy in the middle of a dark night. :naughty:

I will magnanimously pass on this since I already have the Dark Knight HDzeta 1-Click. Let someone who missed out on the HDzeta get a shot at the Blufans, I say. A round of applause, please. No need for a standing ovation. I am too humble to expect that. ;)
You'll just sell it on scalpBAY for like 2000$ minimum >.<

• Haha
Reactions: nafosb
Update from Kevin

One Click Set

The Collector One Click Set contains three editions

1) Double Lenti Edition

- Exclusive double sided lenticular slip
- World Exclusive Artwork steelbook
- One 4K UHD DISC (US Edition)
- A photo booklet

2) Single Lenti Edition

- Exclusive single sided lenticular slip
- One 4K UHD DISC (EU Edition)
- A set of Movie Art Cards

3) EMBOSSED FULL SLIP EDITION

- Exclusive Embossed Full Slip
- World Exclusive steelbook
- 2 Discs (2D BD+ Bonus Disc BD)
- A set of 8 movie art cards

Boxset Bonus:
Surprise and customized gifts

Double Lenticular Edition for single sale only
(Not included in the boxset)

- Exclusive double sided lenticular slip
- 3 DISCS (4K UHD US Edition+2D+Bonus)
- A 44-page booklet

The release date for Double Lenti. Edition will be out at the end of February and One Click set will be released around mid. March.

Do you have a link for the PO? I doubt I have a chance there because never ordered from Kevin before but I need to try since @tha_lunatic will not help me out and don’t know if I can get one here

You have a better chance getting one here. HDN usually has a good quantity of Blufans editions.

Over there, if you're not a VIP, and we're not, chances probably aren't very good.

Do you have a link for the PO? I doubt I have a chance there because never ordered from Kevin before but I need to try since @tha_lunatic will not help me out and don’t know if I can get one here

Thierry Henry Smile GIF by hamlet

But no no links yet, they only appear at the time of the GB going live which is basically the start button for the bloodbath to ensue :naughty:

You have a better chance getting one here. HDN usually has a good quantity of Blufans editions.

Over there, if you're not a VIP, and we're not, chances probably aren't very good.
Ah yes they have the VIP tier, right. Sure will try here and i got some BF here too, but I cannot miss out on this one :D

Reactions: Stygian

They aren't links over there.

You just go into the thread at the start time and type 1x DL to Germany or 1x OC to Germany and hope that your post is in fast enough for one of the copies before they cut it off. So if they have 50 copies then you have to be one of the first 50 people to post your choice.

Somebody else can probably explain it better.

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
They aren't links over there.

You just go into the thread at the start time and type 1x DL to Germany or 1x OC to Germany and hope that your post is in fast enough for one of the copies before they cut it off. So if they 50 copies you have to be one of the first 50 people to post your choice.

Somebody else can probably explain it better.
Nah all good, I know these GB system from back in the days, when all GBs were like this :D

Reactions: Stygian
I get all my blufans from here has you got more of a chance as there no vips here which make it lot better and fair also has this is a low print run still going bloodbath get one copy of the DL also last blufans a got was ww DL they had only 35 copys on here think it could be around same for this