The Dark Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #61) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

111.jpg000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Super sorry if it's been stated before. Who can clue me in as to how I can buy this. Is this similar to mantalab where there will be a GB or 1-2 weeks later, you can purchase directly from the website within seconds??

Super sorry if it's been stated before. Who can clue me in as to how I can buy this. Is this similar to mantalab where there will be a GB or 1-2 weeks later, you can purchase directly from the website within seconds??
Somewhere further back it was mentioned by a staff member that the GB will be open anywhere between 12PM-4PM CST. You will be able to find the link for it when it appears in the "Group Buys" section.

Blufans doesnt sell via a website so GBs are your only real hope. fyi

And the question is (provided that we can achieve the treasure...): OC+DL or just OC? Mmmhhhh As already mentioned by another ninja, it is not very friendly making two different DL editions by separating book and cards (and BD and bonus disc).

Reactions: Lenny Nero
And the question is (provided that we can achieve the treasure...): OC+DL or just OC? Mmmhhhh As already mentioned by another ninja, it is not very friendly making two different DL editions by separating book and cards (and BD and bonus disc).

The only difference between the DL on its own and the one in the OC is the disc configuration. All the other contents are the same

Reactions: Jamon-Jamon