Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

111.jpg000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh is it that soon?
It was always supposed to be that soon

However there are some delays with blufans as per Kevin’s last message

And I wouldn’t trust anything steelbook say. They always get sh!t wrong. We already know you can’t pre order blufans in the traditional sense.

It was always supposed to be that soon

However there are some delays with blufans as per Kevin’s last message

And I wouldn’t trust anything steelbook say. They always get sh!t wrong. We already know you can’t pre order blufans in the traditional sense.

Damn. From a high to a low in 7 minutes.

Kevin:
To all group buy members:

I am sorry to inform you that Blufans Exclusive The Dark Knight release will have another 2 to 3 weeks delay due to lockdown in Shanghai where Blufans headquarter is in. Because of that, all scheduled plans have come to pause till the restriction released. I will keep you informed with any further developments around mid-April. If you can’t wait any longer and want to cancel your orders, please feel free to pm me for the full refund. Many thanks again for your understanding!

All the best to all of you!

Well, I was joking some time back they were stuck in Phase 1 of the 'Great Reset', but with cat/pets murders and people going crazy screaming outta their apartments, it's not funny anymore.

Well, I was joking some time back they were stuck in Phase 1 of the 'Great Reset', but with cat/pets murders and people going crazy screaming outta their apartments, it's not funny anymore.

Honestly, so many people here in the US are acting like Covid doesn’t exist that I’m dreading what the next wave is going to look like; and the reports of people in Shanghai not getting food and medicine (and I can’t even let myself think about cat/pet murders because that stuff breaks me) are horrible.

Waiting a few more weeks or months for a steelbook is pretty trivial (even though I can’t wait to get it).