The Dark Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #61) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

111.jpg000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Any further news from Blufans on this? I don’t know where they are based but restrictions are beginning to ease in some areas so hopefully we will get some concrete news shortly.

Any further news from Blufans on this? I don’t know where they are based but restrictions are beginning to ease in some areas so hopefully we will get some concrete news shortly.

Fresh info just landed from Kevin on the other side, probably another 2 weeks:

"I am sorry that I was bit over-optimistic about the lockdown lifting situation in Shanghai. It is only the partial reopening among some districts in that city now. That means there is a continuing delay till business as usual and possibly at least another 2 weeks."

Last edited:
Fresh info just landed from Kevin on the other side, probably another 2 weeks:

"I am sorry that I was bit over-optimistic about the lockdown lifting situation in Shanghai. It is only the partial reopening among some districts in that city now. That means there is a continuing delay till business as usual and possibly at least another 2 weeks."

Cheers. Understandable really - the long vigil continues.

Mentioned by Kevin regarding the Blufans Nolan Dark Knight trilogy is that apparently there will be "an unannounced and super limited release related to these movies. Please stay tuned for the exciting news."

Imagine if it’s man of steel considering the Nolan Wayne symbol is on a satellite in MoS!

Full post by Kevin:

"I am sorry that I was bit over-optimistic about the lockdown lifting situation in Shanghai. It is only the partial reopening among some districts in that city now. That means there is a continuing delay till business as usual and possibly at least another 2 weeks. If you don't feel like to wait any longer, please pm me for cancellation and the full refund. For the group buy members who choose to keep on waiting for The Dark Knight BE#61, your patience will be highly appreciated and rewarded with some pre-order privileges of not only for Batman Begins and TDK Rises but an unannounced and super limited release related to these movies. Please stay tuned for the exciting news and again thank you for your understanding!"

The entire message was only provided for insight. Some details may only apply to Blufans VIP members such as myself. :LOL:

Last edited:
Full post by Kevin:

"I am sorry that I was bit over-optimistic about the lockdown lifting situation in Shanghai. It is only the partial reopening among some districts in that city now. That means there is a continuing delay till business as usual and possibly at least another 2 weeks. If you don't feel like to wait any longer, please pm me for cancellation and the full refund. For the group buy members who choose to keep on waiting for The Dark Knight BE#61, your patience will be highly appreciated and rewarded with some pre-order privileges of not only for Batman Begins and TDK Rises but an unannounced and super limited release related to these movies. Please stay tuned for the exciting news and again thank you for your understanding!"
I think certain parts should be edited here because it’s possibly not applicable to this site. It’s not direct info on the release. So some bits should probably edited out to save any confusion

Reactions: Hereticz
I think certain parts should be edited here because it’s possibly not applicable to this site. It’s not direct info on the release. So some bits should probably edited out to save any confusion

Which is why I didn't post the whole message referring to a group buy on another site.

Exactly, that´s why I posted here only the important part regarding the release of TDK.

Reactions: Flloydo and Stygian