The Dark Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #61) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

111.jpg000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If this one doesn't get other two parts it's pointless. End of story. :angel:

Pointless to you I guess but it's still going to sell out immediately in all Group Buys so obviously not pointless to the people who order it and the many who are going to miss out on it.

Reactions: tommyh84
Pointless to you I guess but it's still going to sell out immediately in all Group Buys so obviously not pointless to the people who order it and the many who are going to miss out on it.
It'll sell out cause ppl will put it out to Scalpbay :)
You don't mean that everyone will have it in their collection. ^_^
If this will get other two parts then it certainly has potential. But untill then HDZeta release of Dark Knight trilogy is superior in every aspect!

How could you know this?
Because I own it? xD HDZ did great job Im perfectly happy with it, no need for another premium, but of course I will say yes to Blufans as well, its possible the Steelbook could be a tad better with some embossing and good art.

The zeta trilogy is a stunning package. I only have the double lentis but they will be hard to beat. I think blufans will do a great job but personally I can’t see them beating the back of the double lenti. That’s quite a unique and crisp lenti. But I look forward to what they come up with. As its one of my favourite films and depending on the art, I may even one click

it was pretty hard to get all the HDZeta Lentis, had to sell my liver for this, still in search of the double lenti from TDKR
if I miss this group buy or release, I'm going full Joker

Since i don't own the HDZ versions, i will be more than happy if i'm able to secure a copy
However, even if i understand the sentiment behind wanting the confirmation about releasing the other two, one simply cannot pass this opportunity ( me anyway :D ) But i would love if Blufans can do the trilogy

Reactions: DMD4k
Because I own it? xD HDZ did great job Im perfectly happy with it, no need for another premium, but of course I will say yes to Blufans as well, its possible the Steelbook could be a tad better with some embossing and good art.
You must be able to see the future then because I also own it and can't tell right now if the Zeta is superior or not.