The Dark Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #61) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

111.jpg000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Watch the post like a Hawk and practice your refresh skills, you should be good with just that. Both times I’ve gone for Blufans releases (one as my very first groupbuy), I was able to get a copy of my preferred option pretty easy.
That's encouraging, thanks - I'm curious to see how limited this will actually be...

That's encouraging, thanks - I'm curious to see how limited this will actually be...
Easy might be an overstatement. If there is a GB it will sell out quickly. If it's an old style group buy, which I experienced for the first time with Wonder Woman, then you better fast on the page refresh so you can get your request in before they are gone (I did on that one but it felt more like luck than anything else). If it is the more common style GB and you are ready to go as soon as it is opened then you can secure a copy with less of a headache; but this one will still sell out pretty fast.

Reactions: Mararagan
I've kinda been out of the steelbook game for some time due to personal circumstances, sold most of my collection also but this could be a must buy. Not that I'd have a clue how to get in on a GB for something like this, these days! Haha. Watching this thread like a hawk though.

Curious what this will look like. It’s going to be hard to top the Japanese white one or the Korean wurple.

I'd imagine Blufans have quite a few MIA numbers don't they? Given we're still waiting for Solo and Antman and the Wasp :LOL::rofl: