The Dark Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #61) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

111.jpg000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OC stuck at customs for a week, usually a smooth process, except if the invoice is missing...
This is my first blufans purchase. Can somebody tell me if this is a common problem ?

OC stuck at customs for a week, usually a smooth process, except if the invoice is missing...
This is my first blufans purchase. Can somebody tell me if this is a common problem ?
I've never had an invoice in the box from blufans. There's normally a declaration on the label though.

Reactions: Jocelin
Have UK folk been receiving these yet?
Mine has taken weeks but it finally landed in the U.K. at the weekend. But because of all this Royal Mail b0llocks it’s still at another depot. Should of been here Monday or yesterday but nothing because of the strike days. Hopefully Friday or Saturday.

Absolutely sick of all this strike rubbish now. Just get another job ffs

Mine has taken weeks but it finally landed in the U.K. at the weekend. But because of all this Royal Mail b0llocks it’s still at another depot. Should of been here Monday or yesterday but nothing because of the strike days. Hopefully Friday or Saturday.

Absolutely sick of all this strike rubbish now. Just get another job ffs
Saaame. It's taking the piss. My OC has seemingly been sat in the Cardiff depot since Tuesday last week.. No idea what they're doing with it :squint:

Reactions: Flloydo
Saaame. It's taking the piss. My OC has seemingly been sat in the Cardiff depot since Tuesday last week.. No idea what they're doing with it :squint:
They striking today and tomorrow, Christmas Eve and the day before and they are also talking about striking the 18th /
19th in between. Ridiculous. Imagine thinking this was a good idea in December?

I was supporting the posties but because your work place won’t pay you more the whole of the country has to be affected by it? Go away, What the f**k is that about? Hermes/ Evri are already improving in my area. RM have f**ked it for themselves as well as the workers. They’ve messed each other about so much it’s gone too far now and now the other couriers will improve over time.

They striking today and tomorrow, Christmas Eve and the day before and they are also talking about striking the 18th /
19th in between. Ridiculous. Imagine thinking this was a good idea in December?

I was supporting the posties but because your work place won’t pay you more the whole of the country has to be affected by it? Go away, What the f**k is that about? Hermes/ Evri are already improving in my area. RM have f**ked it for themselves as well as the workers. They’ve messed each other about so much it’s gone too far now and now the other couriers will improve over time.

Well it is a good idea isn't it? If you're Pat and want your voice to be heard now is absolutely the time to do it when it's going to cause the most amount of backlash to the RM. No point doing it in the new year when everyone is too skint to buy anything and so nothing needs delivering

Sucks for us though, well in a way it does; I queried the status of a delivery with Zavvi as the tracking number hadn't updated in weeks and they wasted no time giving me a full refund without me even asking. I happened to then check the tracking number yesterday and it's due to be delivered tomorrow :D

Well it is a good idea isn't it? If you're Pat and want your voice to be heard now is absolutely the time to do it when it's going to cause the most amount of backlash to the RM. No point doing it in the new year when everyone is too skint to buy anything and so nothing needs delivering

Yes and no. Problem is neither are meeting in the middle so it’s making it worse. RM will simply hire other staff or keep on temps. this has been going on for 3 months now so Christmas won’t help anymore with their voice being heard compared to any other month.
Sucks for us though, well in a way it does; I queried the status of a delivery with Zavvi as the tracking number hadn't updated in weeks and they wasted no time giving me a full refund without me even asking. I happened to then check the tracking number yesterday and it's due to be delivered tomorrow :D

This OC arrived ultrafast but BB OC was stopped at customs for a month (never ever happened to me) and suddenly it continued its way to me. I would not worry yet.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jocelin
Have UK folk been receiving these yet?

Mine has been apparently stuck at customs since the 30th November with the latest tracking stating:

Langley, arrive at the place of delivery from the origin

But Royal Mail don't even acknowledge that it has arrived which is weird. Has anyone else experience this?

UK right now and also for some time is sh*t. If i order smh from there first thing i ask is who'll be carrier. Definitely not risking with RM. Already lost 3 packages.

Mine has been apparently stuck at customs since the 30th November with the latest tracking stating:

But Royal Mail don't even acknowledge that it has arrived which is weird. Has anyone else experience this?

It has not happened to me but it looks as if there is a backlog at the Langley Processing centre. Possible a consequence of the Royal Mail strikes. As mentioned above, it is a complete mess. I waited 9 days for a 1st class parcel.

Last edited:

That happens to me regularly, something entering customs and RM having no clue about it, I wouldn't worry yourself about it.

UK right now and also for some time is sh*t. If i order smh from there first thing i ask is who'll be carrier. Definitely not risking with RM. Already lost 3 packages.

Nightmare. Pretty unlucky for three to go AWOL. I find things do turn up...eventually.

My Batman Begins DL shipped on 19 September and arrived at the Royal Mail Distribution centre on 21 October. Still waiting for delivery.

I know the RM are striking but what’s a reasonable time to wait for delivery