The Dark Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. ?) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

275194509_4905030216273714_4927130614186274342_n.jpg

Last edited:
They are taking a peculiarly long time to pop up. Barbie & MI7 have been up for ages, all with similar theatrical release dates.

Can only assume it's because they're milking the theatrical window that's had a knock on delay announcing physical media editions

If I were to guess I'd guess Blue Beetle will be the next ME release (although I'd be happy for ML to just scrap that one)

Obviously their next release regardless of the line will be Thor Love and Thunder

Last edited:
Reactions: samdavies
Highly doubt that, regular WWA steelbooks haven't even been announced yet
After Thor love and thunder it’s 100% Oppenheimer or Blue Beetle and a steel for Oppenheimer has been announced (1 so far)

Where'd you hear that? It all depends on the source, to figure out how likely this is, lol. Like others said though, major doubt.
There are two Facebook gbs saying that collectong determines their allocation of Oppenheimer based on how many they ordering Barbie. So I take it as the next one would be Oppenheimer.

There are two Facebook gbs saying that collectong determines their allocation of Oppenheimer based on how many they ordering Barbie. So I take it as the next one would be Oppenheimer.
Although I'm in the same doubtful camp, that would be funny if Manta is attempting their own Barbenheimer event.

The two aren't connected, imminent preorder and chatter about allocation status. It's just how some GBs operate, requiring to meet X of a title in order to get X of another. Oppenheimer is not confirmed to be the next ME, however I won't be surprised if it came along shortly. I expect it to be after Blue Beetle tbh.

The two aren't connected, imminent preorder and chatter about allocation status. It's just how some GBs operate, requiring to meet X of a title in order to get X of another. Oppenheimer is not confirmed to be the next ME, however I won't be surprised if it came along shortly. I expect it to be after Blue Beetle tbh.
My wallet can finally take a break if next one is Blue Beetle:wacky:

• Haha
Reactions: samdavies
It's a missed opportunity if no retailer puts one edition of Oppenheimer and one edition of Barbie in a Barbenheimer one-click box. I'd probably buy that, and I didn't even like Barbie.

It was well known TDK will not be out this year. Considering what's on their plate and what won't be released... i think 1/2 half of next year.

Different studios, wont happen
Obviously. But then again, from the studios' perspective, they're each selling one more copy of their movie, probably to people who have already bought one or both movies in other formats. If this were a world where corporations were fun...

Can't wait to read more of this over next half dozen pages while actual thread of these two clearly doesn't exist. :mooning: :LOL:

Oppenheimer's Universal isn't it?
Ah, yes, nolan jumped ship didn't he. My mistake. Uni and WB distribute together though, so I guess it's still plausible if they wanted it to happen.

There's all that chatter about Uni buying WB too, so they may officially come under the same banner at some point soon.