The Dark Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. ?) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

275194509_4905030216273714_4927130614186274342_n.jpg

Last edited:
They're not 'shite', better than all the others I've seen, definitely than HDZeta, and Motherbox, 'cause it's just too big and expensive.
But that GB site is run by scumbags, I agree. They didn't make it though, like the recent Edge of Tomorrow, in some sort of new metal magnetic packaging...
The HDZeta set was cheaper by good deal and IMO a much better set. HDZeta makes some of the best lentis around and technically you get 3 releases per movie with their set. Oh and its steelbooks!

Reactions: Chokwe
The HDZeta set was cheaper by good deal and IMO a much better set. HDZeta makes some of the best lentis around and technically you get 3 releases per movie with their set. Oh and its steelbooks!
Oh, you mean the initial preorder price was the same, or comparable? Less than $500 for the Motherbox?

I have the HDzeta 1-click set with the motherbox, secured the Blufans 1-click/double lenti set and and will get the Manta Lab 1-click set. I have zero plans on buying anymore TDK Trilogy items. Enough is enough. :LOL:

Last edited:
Are those actually next in line after Black Adam? Or no one knows
Unknown. Black Adam came out of nowhere. So they could have anything planned or want to finish the above list.

Personally I agree with giving the TDK series a lil break to let the blufans rush swoosh over for now.

Personally I hope they get the other 2 matrix out the way over the next few months then inception

Decided to only keep the SL and DL on Blufans to go with the HDZeta OCs

See what pain manta brings. Almost hope they’re totally **** so I don’t have to keep more but they’ll likely be great.

Decided to only keep the SL and DL on Blufans to go with the HDZeta OCs

See what pain manta brings. Almost hope they’re totally **** so I don’t have to keep more but they’ll likely be great.

Keep telling yourself that.
I said that to myself when i bought HDZ trilogy with motherbox afterwhich i bought both UHD releases and Blufans trilogy and motherbox from HDZ for them.

Reactions: Bungral
I've got the hdz OCs open, so i don't need any others really.. lol but I've got the blufans begins DL open and the old nova bane fullslip, so I'm missing a extra single slip premium for TDK too.

I'd want steels and slips with bat/joker/bane on, so blufans and nova suit there, and I'll probably grab just tdk manta to go with. Nice steel front of joker, hopefully a nice joker slip front to pair.

Reactions: Bungral
Keep telling yourself that.
I said that to myself when i bought HDZ trilogy with motherbox afterwhich i bought both UHD releases and Blufans trilogy and motherbox from HDZ for them.

Na I should be ok. Got the motherbox for the HDZetas too and luckily it wasn’t a damaged one.

Quite happy to move on the full slips from Blufans.

Did own the UHD club box and while it was nice, I couldn’t really find a place for it so sold that for cost.

I’ve got the White Japanese releases and wurple for Begins. Need wurple for TDK still.

Reactions: 5t33lb0y