Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: June 27, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - WB Shop
Price: £39.99

81uKGo7tXFL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
mate they all look pony. Except this one.

Just because your a fan of a film franchise or trilogy or whatever, it don’t mean you have to buy every single sh!t version too.
lol these steelarts are one of the best out for TDK trilogy (well maybe not BB but TDK and TDKR for sure)
has nothing to do that i like the franchise or not
And when the extras like art cards look better than the main attraction then surely that’s a red flag. Open your eyes
Blufans release must be a big redflag for you then :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: MM3
lol these steelarts are one of the best out for TDK trilogy (well maybe not BB but TDK and TDKR for sure)
has nothing to do that i like the franchise or not

Blufans release must be a big redflag for you then :LOL:
all 3 blufans artworks are miles better than what’s on show with these 3.

I’ve already said this art looks okay. But it’s that scene. That’s why it looks ok

Your delusional if you think these look better than the blufans steels tho

Reactions: MM3
all 3 blufans artworks are miles better than what’s on show with these 3.
no, Blufans Steelbook is boring
I’ve already said this art looks okay. But it’s that scene. That’s why it looks ok
Its a great art, i dont care about the scene itself :D
Your delusional if you think these look better than the blufans steels tho
you didnt understand what I said, you said its a redflag when the gimmicks artwork is better than the main attraction (steel) and that is definitely the case with BF TDK, so BF must be a redflag for you too lol

no, Blufans Steelbook is boring

None of the blufans steels look boring. Especially their dark knight.

These are just images from scenes on a steel. And that only works with this one (TDK). Others look fake.
Its a great art, i dont care about the scene itself :D
I honestly don’t understand what your trying to say. I mean it works on this film because the scene they have chosen for the steel and slip is iconic. The best in the film.
you didnt understand what I said, you said its a redflag when the gimmicks artwork is better than the main attraction (steel) and that is definitely the case with BF TDK, so BF must be a redflag for you too lol
We haven’t seen the extras for the other blufans begins and rises!! What are you on about. And the only dark knight extras we’ve seen for blufans is a white booklet that looks pretty crappy if you ask me. So I have no idea what you’re trying to say and I don’t think you do either

None of the blufans steels look boring. Especially their dark knight.
Especially their Dark Knight looks boring. Just because you love that artwork doesnt mean it cannot be boring lol
It was already boring when HDZeta used it on the Slip and there you have at least great em/debossing
These are just images from scenes on a steel. And that only works with this one (TDK). Others look fake.
who tf cares if its a scene or not? (and even BF used scene shots) the composition is what matters and that one is good on all 3. And how does a scene look fake? what are you on about lol?
I honestly don’t understand what your trying to say. I mean it works on this film because the scene they have chosen for the steel and slip is iconic. The best in the film.
Again: its not important which scene it was, what happend in there etc. Just how it looks on the art.. and it looks good even when the scene would have been the sh1ttiest in the movie
We haven’t seen the extras for the other blufans begins and rises!! What are you on about. And the only dark knight extras we’ve seen for blufans is a white booklet that looks pretty crappy if you ask me. So I have no idea what you’re trying to say and I don’t think you do either
I meant the other artworks BF used for TDK.. Pls just try to use your brain, its pretty obvious what I mean: OC art, DL arts. And TDKR Steel from BF looks worse than this new TDKR Steel too.. finish will be better with BF ofc, but i am talking art only

This is painful. JBT you clearly don’t understand what I’m saying. And once again, I don’t think you do either

• Haha
Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
HMV have now removed the word "steelbook" from all 5 of their listings to match the other retailers. Suspicious. They certainly look like steelbooks, but they may well end up not being so :ohno:

Definitely going to pick this up! Don't have any premium/collectors edition of TDK and it's one of my favourite movies. I strongly suspect the artwork will be different on the amary/steelbook vs the slip in the end. Really like the slip art.

Also, is it just me, or does it look like this comes with a booklet too even though it's not listed? The pic attached shows a fold out picture with a booklet-esk crease down the middle? and the image to the left would therefore be the cover? Can't be a poster as there's two shown at the bottom. Bit confused. Either way, all the extra goodies look good!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-03-04 at 15.19.16.png
    Screenshot 2022-03-04 at 15.19.16.png
    491.7 KB · Views: 69
Reactions: Lenny Nero
Definitely going to pick this up! Don't have any premium/collectors edition of TDK and it's one of my favourite movies. I strongly suspect the artwork will be different on the amary/steelbook vs the slip in the end. Really like the slip art.

Also, is it just me, or does it look like this comes with a booklet too even though it's not listed? The pic attached shows a fold out picture with a booklet-esk crease down the middle? and the image to the left would therefore be the cover? Can't be a poster as there's two shown at the bottom. Bit confused. Either way, all the extra goodies look good!
Ah I think you’re right regarding the booklet.

It amazes me how they can’t keep the design in beauty shots coherent lol.

Reactions: PKAorange
HMV have now removed the word "steelbook" from all 5 of their listings to match the other retailers. Suspicious. They certainly look like steelbooks, but they may well end up not being so :ohno:
I’ll 100% be cancelling if it’s not a steel. I’ve only ordered TDK anyway. Purely for the supposed steel art.
No biggie and money saved if it turns out to not be that

I’ll 100% be cancelling if it’s not a steel. I’ve only ordered TDK anyway. Purely for the supposed steel art.
No biggie and money saved if it turns out to not be that
I've ordered both burton batman ones, while they were still 35quid. I honestly only want them for the packaging, so if they're nice in hand (and a steel fits in) I may still keep them. Lack of steel damages price though because I can't resell the piggin thing.

Reactions: Flloydo
If the package is worthy because of the booklet and art cards, and you already have at least three sets of photocards, a booklet, a digibook, and an artbook, then you shouldn't really buy it - likely will have mostly the same images.
But, I don't have many for all the other Batmans, and no printed materials for the Burton ones, so just because I'm ordering them 4, The Dark Knight gets bought literally 8th or 10th time just to complete a set.