Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: June 27, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - WB Shop
Price: £39.99

81uKGo7tXFL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
I'm guessing HMV have removed the word steelbook to cover their backs as they aren't sure. Looks like WB rushed to get these pre-orders available to coincide with The Batman release.

Not from me, but a guy on reddit who asked about them.
Thought as much. These WB ‘Ultimate Collectors Edition’ sets have historically always included 3 Disk Amarays. Still going to buy, can always swap with a steel later on :thumbs: I have their Goodfellas and The Shining sets and steelbooks fit perfectly.

Guessing WB just rushed out the listings and confusing photos to line up with ‘The Batman’ release

Yet HMV website removed steelbook from product description

None of the UK retailers list at moment as steelbooks
I know mate.

I’m just posting what HMV have posted. I never said “confirmed” I said “mentioned”

We most likely won’t know closer the time. Like a week for the first one releases

I’ve only ordered TDK from amazon so if we still don’t get concrete Info before release and it turns up non steelbook then it’s a simple return.

I'm sure someone mentioned a couple of weeks ago a new wave of 4K steels was coming. Guess we'll know if other countries start listing them in the coming weeks

I'm sure someone mentioned a couple of weeks ago a new wave of 4K steels was coming. Guess we'll know if other countries start listing them in the coming weeks
Yeah they did. Finland or somewhere like that in Europe, which did make me think these were steels initially. Such wide UK availability and lack of info from retailers is making me think no now.

• Thanks
Reactions: tommyh84