wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 18-20, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit (40 USD) made with Batman Begins payment. Invoice for remainder still to come.
GB price include the collector box shipping (42 USD) and all fees. @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

33A2E71B-B399-42FF-99AB-500C84A71DDD.jpeg22B86CFA-B064-4E3A-A142-8EE90D74E10C.jpeg475C2F51-E9F3-4468-BE5F-A6D6241F5182.jpeg6692A4B0-E276-4340-B3DF-BDBBC63FF536.jpeg
batmanthedarkknight.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I prefer the artwork on the Japanese release (which I have), but the quality was poor. I wish HDz had redone that one with a thick layer of gloss. :) I'm interested in the HDz edition mostly for the slip; I agree with those of you who aren't keen on the steelbook cover.

well for me I LOVE IT :oohyeah:

can some one place the beauty shots on top please?

HDZeta haven't officially released the beauty shots here yet. Those images shown for The Dark Knight were posted by somebody else.
The official beauty shots for Batman Begins were just posted very recently.

Reactions: tono06
HDZeta haven't officially released the beauty shots here yet. Those images shown for The Dark Knight were posted by somebody else.
The official beauty shots for Batman Begins were just posted very recently.

I believe @tono06 was referring to ''The Dark Knight Trilogy Boxset'' Beautyshot that was posted.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Really happy with this trilogy from Zeta and so glad this and TDKR are secured now.
Some are going to regret not getting this I feel. The sets are going to look absolutely stunning, no doubt about it, and imo will be the most superior of steelbooks from all that have been released to date.

I agree big Trilogy Box looks pretty sick! All Embossed w/ hologram yummy. Front and Back Art :D:D:D

“A Film By Christoper Nolan” / “A Christopher Nolan Film” is like a Nolan Trademark for his film/s releases and is actually quite common so nothing out of the ordinary here.

Edit - For example in the OP for this HDZeta TDK release you will see the Beauty Shot of the Steelbook and the front artwork of the OC Lenti have “A Film By Christopher Nolan” / “A Christopher Nolan Film” at the top of their artwork above the Title of the Film. It just appears larger on the Live Photos of the Motherbox as damn that is one big box :drool::cigar:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.