wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 18-20, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit (40 USD) made with Batman Begins payment. Invoice for remainder still to come.
GB price include the collector box shipping (42 USD) and all fees. @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

33A2E71B-B399-42FF-99AB-500C84A71DDD.jpeg22B86CFA-B064-4E3A-A142-8EE90D74E10C.jpeg475C2F51-E9F3-4468-BE5F-A6D6241F5182.jpeg6692A4B0-E276-4340-B3DF-BDBBC63FF536.jpeg
batmanthedarkknight.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:wtf: I don't have 5 copies. I think I better check my PayPal.

OK my PayPal is fine. I got 2 notifications from PayPal 1 minute apart. Did anybody else get 2 receipts or notifications?
The transaction ID is the same on both.

Make sure the 2 notifications are identical, otherwise it could just be 1 of them is for the fees and the other for the OCs + shipping + motherbox shipping.

Reactions: Stygian
That's right, you can't buy it through their store or through the GB here. You need to look at the secondhand market, eBay, etc. There's some for sale in the classifieds section of the forum here on HDN, at least 3 I know of.

Reactions: 3Maters
Make sure the 2 notifications are identical, otherwise it could just be 1 of them is for the fees and the other for the OCs + shipping + motherbox shipping.

No my receipt shows the payment to HDZeta at the top for $282.01 and then payment to HDN at the bottom for $10.99.
But PayPal sent me the same receipt at 8:32 p.m. and 8:33 p.m. They both have the same transaction numbers.

No my receipt shows the payment to HDZeta at the top for $282.01 and then payment to HDN at the bottom for $10.99.
But PayPal sent me the same receipt at 8:32 p.m. and 8:33 p.m. They both have the same transaction numbers.
How about one or two at 8:46?

• Haha
Reactions: Mickle_89
That's right, you can't buy it through their store or through the GB here. You need to look at the secondhand market, eBay, etc. There's some for sale in the classifieds section of the forum here on HDN, at least 3 I know of.

Still a lot of areas I haven't really checked out on this site. How do you search for a specific item for sale in the classifieds?

I go the private invite but the purchase link won’t let me go througt

I've checked what we have at the forum level and the list from the Batman Begins group buy does not include you. As far as I can tell, you didn't purchase a copy here on HDN of BB.

I've checked what we have at the forum level and the list from the Batman Begins group buy does not include you. As far as I can tell, you didn't purchase a copy here on HDN of BB.

I brought BB from here my copy is on its way.

Status
Not open for further replies.