wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 18-20, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit (40 USD) made with Batman Begins payment. Invoice for remainder still to come.
GB price include the collector box shipping (42 USD) and all fees. @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

33A2E71B-B399-42FF-99AB-500C84A71DDD.jpeg22B86CFA-B064-4E3A-A142-8EE90D74E10C.jpeg475C2F51-E9F3-4468-BE5F-A6D6241F5182.jpeg6692A4B0-E276-4340-B3DF-BDBBC63FF536.jpeg
batmanthedarkknight.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Still no confirmation of a payment deadline?

I would say your best bet would be to pm the folks directly that would normally answer that question.

They may need to read some charts or refer to some numbers or something

Are the majority of UK folks splitting their shipments or having both together sent? Presumably due to the size and weight they'll go via Parcelforce when they hit the UK (@cooey :whistle:;)). I'm still in two minds about it lol. Preferably I'd have them sent together and receive both sooner but I also worry about being stung with customs charges :pain::bag: Suppose there goes my answer lol...

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
I would say your best bet would be to pm the folks directly that would normally answer that question.

They may need to read some charts or refer to some numbers or something

Thanks but I decided to pay it now. I was trying to wait until the next billing cycle on my card starts in 3 days so I would not have to pay for this for another 60 days instead of 30 days.:(

Are the majority of UK folks splitting their shipments or having both together sent? Presumably due to the size and weight they'll go via Parcelforce when they hit the UK (@cooey :whistle:;)). I'm still in two minds about it lol. Preferably I'd have them sent together and receive both sooner but I also worry about being stung with customs charges :pain::bag: Suppose there goes my answer lol...
I'm going for both sent together to the UK. No doubt there will be people on both sides of this choice to compare notes on what was ultimately the best choice after all.

Getting both sent at the same time are too

Going on past experience two in one box combined with the weight should end up being picked up by Parcelforce when it hits the UK. Then it'll be just like receiving GB stuff from Kimchi, etc :)

I've had 1/4 scale Hot Toys figures come from HK pass through customs fine let alone countless 1/6 scale figures and very rarely been hit with customs. I'm sure these will pass through fine as well

Remember
Both sent together = EMS
EMS = Parcelforce for this package
If caught by customs Parcelforce charge 12£ on top of customs charge

Big Gamble

While it's possible these packages will be picked up by Parcelforce the reason will be due to the size/weight. EMS shipping alone doesn't automatically mean Parcelforce

While it's possible these packages will be picked up by Parcelforce the reason will be due to the size/weight. EMS shipping alone doesn't automatically mean Parcelforce
That's why I said "for this package"

By the way Parcelforce is part of the EMS organisation and according to its website is the official delivery partner for EMS shipments to the UK.
So basically Parcelforce submit the shipment to customs.

Last edited:
All paid up and PM for separate shipping option already sent. I did not want to miss out on this, although getting the payment onto the next credit card bill would have been nicer. However, the money is gone anyway....

Status
Not open for further replies.