Purchase link: Amazon.co.jp
Price: 4093 YEN ~ $ 33 ~ 30 € ~ 22 GBP
Notes: Comes with Bonus Disc!

Part of the Batman Trilogy:
Batman Begins | The Dark Knight | The Dark Knight Rises

00.jpg

01.jpg 02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This cover blows away the original Japan steelbook release. Nice.
I like the others, this one not so much. 2 big mistakes in this poster. The way the city is reflecting in the floor is only possible if you were on the first floor and Batman is staring into metal.

Last edited:
A nice set of steelbooks, but I am happy with my German Steelbook Trilogy...wouldnt surprise me if we see more re-releases of the Nolan Trilogy...it being WB and Batman V Superman coming out next year

A nice set of steelbooks, but I am happy with my German Steelbook Trilogy...wouldnt surprise me if we see more re-releases of the Nolan Trilogy...it being WB and Batman V Superman coming out next year
yup these 3 plus MOS might get a re-release in prep of Dawn of Justice

I agree this dont touch the white background and joker on the front.
Am tempted to buy as I dont own these in SB still and I will never find the original versions for less then $100 each.

I really dig the cover art on all three of this recent wave. It's a pity the back art is a bit boring though, should have used the joker on their somewhere!

It IS called THE DARK KNIGHT!!!
And I alway thought that the 'Windows on Gotham' imagery would make a great steelbook...
Kudos Japan!!
And I like it better than the Joker hanging out in a THX 1138 white room...
Yeah... I know... HUGE fan of The Dark Knight... but... but... Ledger Joker... you know... :p