Mondo The Dark Knight by Rory Kurtz

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Available online as a timed edition starting today at 2:00 pm Central time until Friday, July 21 at 9:00 pm Central. 150 copies will be available at SDCC.

Size: 24x36
Price: $60
Edition of: TBA

IMG_1435.JPG

My thoughts exactly! I can finally get a Rory print!!! :woot:

Did you like the Ikonoscape prints? I got both of them at cost the other day on e-bay - was very surprised at their cost and had to get them.

Can't pass up this print. Rory and TDK? Oh boy.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Did you like the Ikonoscape prints? I got both of them at cost the other day on e-bay - was very surprised at their cost and had to get them.

Can't pass up this print. Rory and TDK? Oh boy.

Didn't go after the Ikonoscope ones. I could've, but I'm not a big enough Star Wars fan. They were gorgeous, though! Drive was the one that I wanted the most, but I can live with TDK. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
A Kurtz timed release finally and I'm not that massively into it. (the detail is great, but I dunno just doesn't do much for me). Some people just want to watch the world burn I guess.

the last line he said ...........f'n MIC DROP. of course i want joker, but this is bad ass and he wouldnt fit ... and if its printed good then its gonna be top class in the house. And no complaints are coming from me with a TIMED edition I can snag at drop. score!