Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

2BBFD5AE-EC76-44F2-B0D7-11EE5EE073B6.jpeg81095F79-9CEE-4540-B15F-1BED57C06BB4.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just opened it all and yeah it’s a quality edition all round. Even the FS is better in hand. Single Lenti has great depth on both images and the DL is awesome. Still think TDK has the best OC box tho

Shame begins is the weakest link even tho I like the OC box, DL and steel

Reactions: goufcustom
Just opened it all and yeah it’s a quality edition all round. Even the FS is better in hand. Single Lenti has great depth on both images and the DL is awesome. Still think TDK has the best OC box tho

Shame begins is the weakest link even tho I like the OC box, DL and steel
Do you have the hdz tdkr dl mate? Thoughts on the blufans tdkr sl vs it? I know the blufans is transitional, but aside from that.

Do you have the hdz tdkr dl mate? Thoughts on the blufans tdkr sl vs it? I know the blufans is transitional, but aside from that.
I do. I have the zeta DLs for all 3 films and after checking It’s a tough one. I think the zeta is slightly better. It’s clearer and more colourful. Blufans is a bit darker but then the rain is more prominent with it than the zeta version and covers both batman and catwoman so that may be it. I feel there’s more definition with the blufans but the zeta has more colour

Reactions: samdavies
I do. I have the zeta DLs for all 3 films and after checking It’s a tough one. I think the zeta is slightly better. It’s clearer and more colourful. Blufans is a bit darker but then the rain is more prominent with it than the zeta version and covers both batman and catwoman so that may be it. I feel there’s more definition with the blufans but the zeta has more colour
Cheers bud. It's a nice slip, but doesn't sound like it's worth the double dip with the hdz dl to me. I'd be more inclined if it were Catwoman on the back, and a transition from bat to bane tbh.

Reactions: Flloydo