wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 9, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit was made with Batman Begins purchase. Invoice still to come.

4 - The Dark Knight Rises Lenticular Boxset Edition.png1 - The Dark Knight Rises Double Lenticular Edition.png2 - The Dark Knight Rises 4K UHD Lenticular Edition.png3 - The Dark Knight Rises Special Pack.png
batmanthedarkknightrises.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Tbh I'm feeling that way now. Do the sets even stand up right in the box to display open or is the weight too much and they topple forward?

I tried to figure out a way, couldn't get anything to look good, so box is going to sit in storage, even tried standing them up at a 45 deg angle to get a pop out effect, nope, that didn't look good either, still don't like the new picture, IMO box is a waste....

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
I tried to figure out a way, couldn't get anything to look good, so box is going to sit in storage, even tried standing them up at a 45 deg angle to get a pop out effect, nope, that didn't look good either, still don't like the new picture, IMO box is a waste....
I figured. Waste of money. I guess most people will display the box (showing bat logo) without the sets in it, in which case we've all paid over the odds for just a box to stand on its own lol. That is also presuming the box stands up on its own without the sets inside it?

• Thanks
Reactions: Lakerone
Just a thought. If these really haven't been sent out yet (or possibly even made), how many of us would prefer the option of a refund on the shipping costs instead? Might get a reaction from HDZeta as to the current status.

Reactions: zoltan_g
@wxlinkswd - could you please confirm current status of the one click box for GB members? Do we have the option of a refund on the shipping costs we have paid instead of getting the box? Thank you

He went over this before. The cost was included in the final payment. It was an all or nothing order. The boxes are shipping as seen by other posts so hopefully we get some tracking numbers this week

He went over this before. The cost was included in the final payment. It was an all or nothing order. The boxes are shipping as seen by other posts so hopefully we get some tracking numbers this week
I'm sure you or somebody else said the same thing recently lol.

20190513_115348.jpg

I don't like that word 'hopefully'.
Doesn't seem very certain.

We need to chill and give this a chance to come to our hands before speculating.

I think the mother box looks awesome and looking forward to this. I will reserve judgment until it arrives.

Reactions: Actarus
For those thinking about just writing it off.. Take it from me. Its an awesome box and you'll be glad you have it once it comes. Trust me

Reactions: Actarus
I am still looking forward to it like I was when I first saw the Beautyshot !

Looks like a cool Box with nice treatment done to the Artwork :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.