wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 9, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit was made with Batman Begins purchase. Invoice still to come.

4 - The Dark Knight Rises Lenticular Boxset Edition.png1 - The Dark Knight Rises Double Lenticular Edition.png2 - The Dark Knight Rises 4K UHD Lenticular Edition.png3 - The Dark Knight Rises Special Pack.png
batmanthedarkknightrises.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
20-25th of this month.
I know people don't like when you bump threads with no news so appologies but I haven't actually read anywhere that HDzeta has actually shipped the "motherboxes" ?
There is a nice picture of one on this page and it's certainly late March so have they actually mailed them?
I didn't use the Group Buy but were all probably going to get them around the same time, just curious can't get an answer out of HDzeta since there customer service isn't all that great on getting back to you when you send them an email.

Supposedly, they are shipping in China. If true, then we can expect international shipping any day now.

• Informative
Reactions: nafosb
There is too much homelessness here in Los Angeles. That includes my three Batman editions which
are crying out for their father box (mother box) in which to be housed. :watch:

It's a crying shame all three editions weren't shipped inside the box together all sealed. I know there's cost regarding shipping and there's also the fact that people want to unseal them anyway etc but it would have been nice as a set
to have everything come together nicely packaged. Regardless, once this box is here this will make for a phenomenal display.

It's a crying shame all three editions weren't shipped inside the box together all sealed. I know there's cost regarding shipping and there's also the fact that people want to unseal them anyway etc but it would have been nice as a set
to have everything come together nicely packaged. Regardless, once this box is here this will make for a phenomenal display.
Once you have the big box, what is the difference?

The evolution of @Dazzler_31117 as a collector

Doesn't open sealed steelbooks > doesn't open sealed slip covers to see the sealed steelbook inside > doesn't open sealed one clicks to see the sealed slip covers inside that house the sealed steelbooks inside > doesn't open sealed motherboxes to see the sealed one clicks that house the sealed slip covers with the sealed steelbooks inside > doesn't open the shipping box > doesn't bother ordering at all :p

The evolution of @Dazzler_31117 as a collector

Doesn't open sealed steelbooks > doesn't open sealed slip covers to see the sealed steelbook inside > doesn't open sealed one clicks to see the sealed slip covers inside that house the sealed steelbooks inside > doesn't open sealed motherboxes to see the sealed one clicks that house the sealed slip covers with the sealed steelbooks inside > doesn't open the shipping box > doesn't bother ordering at all :p
:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

• Haha
Reactions: Patr0n and harry
Why question another collector? You collect for your reasons, I collect for mine. I am simply saying it would have been nice if this set had come as a complete package with everything sealed, like a Maniacs Box for example.
Everybody was moaning how long each set took to be shipped between one another, on top of moaning that there weren't single editions, so just saying it's a shame that the entire clicks didn't come as one whole package at once.
Just people quoting for quoting sake again *sigh*
I'm stunned that people still can't accept that collectors have their own preferences and because they do one thing they expect others should do the same.

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing and DMD4k
Why question another collector? You collect for your reasons, I collect for mine. I am simply saying it would have been nice if this set had come as a complete package with everything sealed, like a Maniacs Box for example.
Everybody was moaning how long each set took to be shipped between one another, on top of moaning that there weren't single editions, so just saying it's a shame that the entire clicks didn't come as one whole package at once.
Just people quoting for quoting sake again *sigh*
I'm stunned that people still can't accept that collectors have their own preferences and because they do one thing they expect others should do the same.
So now I quote too much? :rofl: I am the quote master after all.

You're right of course, good for you for questioning why HDZ didn't ship all at once. I thought you wanted a bit of chit chat on the subject otherwise thinking it for yourself would have been enough...

• Haha
Reactions: Patr0n and Stygian
So now I quote too much? :rofl: I am the quote master after all.

You're right of course, good for you for questioning why HDZ didn't ship all at once. I thought you wanted a bit of chit chat on the subject otherwise thinking it for yourself would have been enough...
How's the sunshine outdoors today?

Status
Not open for further replies.