$44.99 (YesAsia)
Purchase links :
Kimchidvd
K-Steelbook
YesAsia
Nova

10473196_686323461463671_1940687024125788015_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If they keep blacklisting people like this then then it is not good for their business but there are always others to grab your slice.

One fine day many of us here will stop collecting as they got other priorities but for every quitter we have a go-getter

If they keep blacklisting people like this then then it is not good for their business but there are always others to grab your slice.

One fine day many of us here will stop collecting as they got other priorities but for every quitter we have a go-getter

Yes I agree, I don't know if people have had issues maybe just me, I have downsized my collection and cut back on what I order in general and I think the inevitable outcome is that I will stop collecting, Quality and cost will be the reason.

Sad really but for me this is the way things are going.

• Informative
Reactions: j4c0
Yes I agree, I don't know if people have had issues maybe just me, I have downsized my collection and cut back on what I order in general and I think the inevitable outcome is that I will stop collecting, Quality and cost will be the reason.

Sad really but for me this is the way things are going.

Sadly I have to agree with you. Im very OCD regarding this hobby; at first I used to open most of the releases i bought but the quality is a huge issue for me. Most of the asian relases I opened have flaws like paint chips, (hairline) scratches on glossy steelbooks (kimchi ftv with iron man) etc. At first I argued with the retailers but its pointless. Most of the peopele keep these releases sealed and in the end you get the feeling you are the troublemaker.

I'm just wondering would anyone recommend this steelbook or the HMV broken cowl one instead? I can get them for in or around the same price but I was wondering what one would you guys recommend?

I'm just wondering would anyone recommend this steelbook or the HMV broken cowl one instead? I can get them for in or around the same price but I was wondering what one would you guys recommend?

In my opinion, scratches that you get on the steelbook will be more noticeable on the white Bane cover, but the HMV version will hide imperfections better.
Just my 2 cents...

In my opinion, scratches that you get on the steelbook will be more noticeable on the white Bane cover, but the HMV version will hide imperfections better.
Just my 2 cents...
Well I plan to keep it sealed it I can, I am displaying it alongside the other TDKR steel with batman and bane punching, so I'm looking for the best overall quality or whatever one looks best beside the one I already have.

I feel more partial to the HMV one if that's any help
You should get whichever one you prefer. The HMV version can be picked up fairly cheaply these days where as the white bane one will cost a lot more. It all depends which one you think will look best alongside your existing Steel.:thumbs: