South Korea
Release date: December 30th, 2014
Pre-order price: $35.99 for each steelbook and $107 for one-click option
Purchase link: (sold-out)
One Click (3 editions)
Lenticular
Full Slip A
Full Slip B
Group Buy: apsmith21 (USA) or Masterblaster (Worldwide)
Notes: 2 disc, Steelbook artwork WWA

Pre-order date & time: 18th December, 23:00 Korea time (UTC +9)
CHECK THIS TIME CONVERTER TO FIND OUT THE GO LIVE TIMING IN YOUR COUNTRY.

Package type
1) Full Slip A-type 300 copies (Order limit : 1 copy per order)
2) Full Slip B-type 300 copies (Order limit : 1 copy per order)
3) Lenticular 500 copies (Order limit : 2 copies per order)
4) One click option 200 copies (Order limit: 1 copy per order, Same number from 1 to 200)

TDKR.jpg

Package shots:
lenticular.jpg
fullslipA.jpg
fullslipB.jpg

Package details
- Lenticular slip with Numbered sticker(500 copy)
- Full slip 01 with Numbered sticker(500 copy)
- Full slip 02 with Numbered sticker(500 copy)
Note: There is no plan to release first two BB & TDK from Nova and other country
Please check details on https://www.facebook.com/NOVAMEDIA

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is safe to assume two things. Should be released in Japan and Korea only. If not then I would expect the first two to get reprints as it would make absolutely no sense for a different country to have this one and not the first two.

Here we go again... Batman rereleases... not that I'm not happy about this but have a feeling the others in the series will follow course too.

Interesting to start with the 3rd movie... Really hope they decide to release the other 2 in similar fashion, I have the limited edition box set thing already. If they nova said they plan to release 1 and 2 in full slip it would definitely impact my decision on whether or not to get this one!

Reactions: Hooch
10000000% in for this, but I also really hope they make the first 2 films for a mtching set! :woot: But I'd like brand new artwork on them, rather than a re-release (actually, I don't care, but I know people who own them already will cry about them losing value if they're re-released :naughty: :hilarious: )

I've not yet ordered from Nova (slept through Captain America, d'oh!) is it painful like Kimchi? Or it is easy like Zavvi?!

Last edited:
Reactions: harry
@alvinhwang21 agree with you buddy. Imagine how awesome would it be if they would release a tripack of Nolans Batman or Iron Man with Lenticular or Full slip steelbooks plus goodies :drool::woot:

it would for sure be a game changer. I know i would start caring about steelbooks a little more again if retailers start doing epic releases like that. Everything in the steelbook world right now seems so... bland and unoriginal (obviously with the exception of a few)