The Dark Knight Rises (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 14, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order live on June 27 around 5 PM for Red Carpet subscribers, 6 PM general sale, UK Time)
Price: £16.99
Notes: 2 Discs

12607901-1614775351184534.jpg

Last edited:
My mistake, i don't know why i thought it was a zavvi exclusive..
The nolan films steelbooks are a shared print run in Europe is was explained in Batman Begins Thread
UK is exclusive to Zavvi

As these are a limited print run shared in europe
Zavvi will only have had been allocated a small amount of each release this is why all 3 batman nolan films steelbooks sold out in 1-2 hours on Zavvi

It will be the same when it comes to Interstellar and The Prestige these will also sell out fast when these pre orders goes live on Zavvi

Reactions: Mararagan
The nolan films steelbooks are a shared print run in Europe is was explained in Batman Begins Thread
UK is exclusive to Zavvi

As these are a limited print run shared in europe
Zavvi will only have had been allocated a small amount of each release this is why all 3 batman nolan films steelbooks sold out in 1-2 hours on Zavvi

It will be the same when it comes to Interstellar and The Prestige these will also sell out fast when these pre orders goes live on Zavvi
Any idea as to what artwork Inception will be?

Any idea as to what artwork Inception will be?
Inception already released and still available it's not one of the re-releases but that could change TBC

Do you mean Interstellar

Inception already released and still available it's not one of the re-releases but that could change TBC

Do you mean Interstellar
I thought the same yes, but Fnac has Inception lined up as one of the re-releases as well (https://www.fnac.com/a14833570/Ince...-ray-Leonardo-DiCaprio-Blu-ray#omnsearchpos=1) without artwork. That's why I was wondering.

What is the difference between satin finish and zero finish?

I hope they make in the future more Steelbooks with a high quality matt finish like the 300 Rise of an Empire Steelbook.

This 300 steelbook have vivid colors and is not so scratch sensitive like full gloss steelbooks.

Zero finish is zero varnish while satin has a yummy luster that, despite the name, is often described as velvety.

Arrived today complete with deep scratches at the base of the spine (not a spine slash).. With so many problems lately I'm close to giving up collecting steelbooks

• Wow
Reactions: Shark