The Dark Knight Rises - Cowl Mask Edition [UK]

Yeah, I'm not worrying about it now. They seem to keep getting them back in stock, and it's obviously not just a few. I'll be surprised if over a thousand people pay that price for it, so it'll definitely end up in the bargain bin at some point, which is when I'll finally bite. :D

Yep I think I'm gonna wait on a better price too, it looks nice but it's not worth £52!

Back in stock at amazon uk for £52.99 and they have over 999 of them, this is sure to feature in a lightning deal sometime soon.

Yea I saw it at £53 today. It does look nice, even if it is a bit small and plasticy looking. I'd only get it if the price dropped by quite a bit.

I would really like this but I'm with you guys, not at that price! The lightning deal thing do you just keep checking amazon to see if the price drops or do you get an email notification of the deal?

Son got this from HMV but had big crack in the top despite packing being fine. Someone there thinking "What the hell who'll notice that". Of course was OOS when he asked for replacement, he just sent it back. I'll wait for my JPN copy which cost less than £52. :D

Last edited:
Just as I expected... it's now back in stock (yet again) at HMV and Play, and they still have over a thousand at Amazon. Roll on the January sales!

You can currently get this for £40.46 from Zavvi when you use the code VCUKZ10 during checkout.

I'm still going to hold off and wait for an even lower price though. :D

Reactions: vurt
You can currently get this for £40.46 from Zavvi when you use the code VCUKZ10 during checkout.

I'm still going to hold off and wait for an even lower price though. :D

Not bad price but I'll wait as well, maybe the price will drop after Christmas!
Really want it though...hope I don't wait too long then it's gone!

£39.99 now at play.com will it go lower I wonder?
This wasn't in stock at Play the last time I checked... like Amazon and HMV it looks like they've managed to get more stock, which I imagine will only keep happening. It still needs to be at least another £20 cheaper for me to pick it up though. :D

This is currently £36.95 @ Zavvi... LINK.

I expect this to drop even lower at some point, so I'm still holding off for now, but I reckon £37 is a good price for anyone who desperately wants this edition.

This is currently £36.95 @ Zavvi... LINK.

I expect this to drop even lower at some point, so I'm still holding off for now, but I reckon £37 is a good price for anyone who desperately wants this edition.

yeah, not a bad price it's the cheapest I've seen so far. I'm doing the same though and holding off, hopefully it will be under £30 eventually! :scat: