The Dark Knight Rises

Do you want The Dark Knight Rises steelbook ?

• Of course

Votes: 169 98.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • No

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 2, 2012
Romania
I know this is way too early but there's nothing wrong with building anticipation .
We all know this movie will be exceptional/brilliant/awesome so the sales of the steelbook are going to be huge .
Here are some ideas on how the steelbook could look:

117th1d.jpg

Feel free to post any other potential artwork .

2w3ukb4.jpg

Last edited:
This will look awesome next to my Dark Knight steelbook, but alas maybe not as that is a G1 hmmmm maybe I should look into a G2 for the Dark Knight so they can match :)

I just hope we get this in the states, Best Buy, Wal-mart, Target something so I don't have to go overseas or Canadian for it.

There must be a Dark Knight Rises Steelbook. I've planned to create a Batman Steelwall with the three Nolan Batman movies. So there must be a TDKR steel. And I'm sure there will be a steel.

To make as much money as possible, they will make a Steelbook out of this movie, and they will make a Steelbook containing the whole trilogy.

It's 100% sure.

I hope it isn't as simple looking as batman begins/dark knight steelbook being released in the UK. That was such a let down.

To make money one of the UK retailers should get this as an exclusive, really hope it's play.com there recent steelbooks have been very good

Last edited:
WOW loving the design!
Move the front to the inside as someone said. I think it looks like the france (and now UK) version we have :|

Bane would be good on the back in batman's stance exaclty as above. Then on the front you could have the front half of Bane with batman in the foreground!

You could just dedicate this thread to cover art from now on. Who would bet against a DKR steelbook? After all the BB and DK releases worldwide, just imagine they release it on VHS or something. With a Serbian dub. In Poland. And an interprative dance alternate ending. Without Subtitles.

Cant wait for the amazon jp edition which im assuming will have the bane mask on it in a similar way to joker on tdk. think the promo image of the broken bat-mask could be interesting also tho...

Status
Not open for further replies.