derdunkelritter11.jpg

derdunkelritter12.jpg

derdunkelritter13.jpg

derdunkelritter14.jpg

derdunkelritter15.jpg

derdunkelritter16.jpg

derdunkelritter17.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Will keep an eye on this one and then decide whether to get it or all of the releases seperately as I don't currently own any in Steelbook :)

Definitely going to be a Jumbo like the recent BB/TDK release. You can't fit 5 discs in a G2 sized steelbook, can you?
Yes you can. Left and right side, 2 disc holders. And in in the middle one flipper.
Like in the metal boxes from Disney. But I think it will be Jumbo.

Yes you can. Left and right side, 2 disc holders. And in in the middle one flipper.
Like in the metal boxes from Disney. But I think it will be Jumbo.

As far as I am aware they haven't produced a five disc regular G2 steelbook. I think it would take too much space to fit. On topic, this doesn't really interest me. I would be happy if Warner released a separate Steelbook for the third film to go with the other two from Canada.

I hope there is a director's cut of TDKR cause I believe the version released was the max that could be fit onto IMAX projectors which is like 2hrs 45 minutes, so I hope Nolan gives us more scenes to one of the greatest trilogies of all time!

I hope there is a director's cut of TDKR cause I believe the version released was the max that could be fit onto IMAX projectors which is like 2hrs 45 minutes, so I hope Nolan gives us more scenes to one of the greatest trilogies of all time!

Christopher Nolan already said Warner wont release any 'Directors Cut' which would have included Bane's origin story. Apparently its because he edits and removes the scenes from the film before release and what you get in the cinema is what you get on Blu-ray release.

Christopher Nolan already said Warner wont release any 'Directors Cut' which would have included Bane's origin story. Apparently its because he edits and removes the scenes from the film before release and what you get in the cinema is what you get on Blu-ray release.

Didn't think that would happen but its a real shame. I've been following news about Nolan while he was filming it and I've seen him shooting scenes that never made it into the final cut.

If you look closely there are few shots in trailers that didn't make the final cut (e.g. Bruce entering the ball, Tumbler attacking/shooting...). Shame, with budget that big there must be lots of unused stuff...

Anyway, still looking forward to this epic conclusion in high definition.