derdunkelritter11.jpg

derdunkelritter12.jpg

derdunkelritter13.jpg

derdunkelritter14.jpg

derdunkelritter15.jpg

derdunkelritter16.jpg

derdunkelritter17.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Release date changed to November 30th. How about a nice glossy slip case with embossed titles and all three steelbooks in it? EEK!:scat: Now that would be a pleasant surprise and rock all kinds of worlds!

Like The Lord of the Rings?? :drool: It would be f***ing awesome!!! :oohyeah:

Think I'll be passing on this one, it just resembles the jumbo steel that was released for the other 2 movies which I wasn't too keen on when I saw it in person.

Last edited:
I got the last Jumbo and I really did not like it.
I have cancelled this and I will stick with the Cowl boxset USA version and the HMV Steelbook

Reactions: blade803
What the heck is going on with the mock artwork? Is that all were going to get before it releases? I mean that looks like a box not a steelbook... I dont wanna fork out $70 on a jumbo steel without knowing what it looks like, lol.

What the heck is going on with the mock artwork? Is that all were going to get before it releases? I mean that looks like a box not a steelbook... I dont wanna fork out $70 on a jumbo steel without knowing what it looks like, lol.

I'm sure they will update it soon, still over 6 weeks to release date yet.

Reactions: Jason Bourne
Very curious about this one too. Don't think any other country will surprise us with a different steelbook artwork so waiting on how this one will turn out.

Wouldn't it be cool if its a box containing 3 steelbooks all with new artwork? I know that's almost impossible but wouldn't it be super awesome?

Reactions: Jason Bourne