derdunkelritter11.jpg

derdunkelritter12.jpg

derdunkelritter13.jpg

derdunkelritter14.jpg

derdunkelritter15.jpg

derdunkelritter16.jpg

derdunkelritter17.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know if The Dark Knight Trilogy steelbook boxset is region free or region B?. I assume it's region free as it's a WB release.

Your info is much appreciated. Thanks ;)

That's why I was asking you all :D

This box set looks appealing

BTW, is the box made from sturdy cardboard? What's the black box covered with? and is there something that holds the flap/lid to the box when it is closed?

(I bought the 1st release of this) its a very good quality box. It folds closed and stays closed, all steels are premium quality matte finnish and all have inside artwork.

Reactions: BD Aficionado
Just a little confused - and German is definitely not my second language - the pics above are of 3 steels, but the unboxing video on Amazon shows a tri-fold. They haven't replaced the 3-steel version with this multi-pack have they?

thx!

The one on Amazon.de is the German digipak version, just like the US and UK digipak box sets. Watch the unboxing of the trilogy steelbook box set here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nypBQRkkL8A

Reactions: rodtp and rory49
@ BD Aficionado

No that is not right. I bought the Steelbook box version a few weeks ago from the German Amazon. There are 2 versions; The Digipack version and the Steelbook box version.

You mean this?

[YT]http://youtu.be/62G_QQbCQI0[/YT]

Yep there are 2 different versions at Amazon. The Amazon exclusive steelbook set and the regular digipack. The digipack version isn't available at the moment though.

@ thewoe

Sorry, I don't see a picture, or You Tube clip.

@ Lollard2002

The only annoying thing about that nice box, are the glue points, which holds the card
with the info on it. I tried to get it of nicely (maybe not nicely enough),
but I think I damaged the box a little. Now there is a spot on the box,
where it looked like that it was wet. A air bubble if you like.
That's a shame. But luckily this time the aging sticker that the Germans always use, is on
that same carton card. So not on the Box itself. A great decision, if you ask me.