Wreck

The Dark Knight Trilogy Blufans SteelBook Set - WEA Steels

I’m shocked this is still available. Usually TDK premiums are in extremely high demand. What am I missing?

Beside you have to know it's BF releas which has already been released with minor differences.

Last edited:
Hello. I just made a payment, but I am not sure if I made the purchase properly. And should I just wait for it to arrive after this? I apologize in advance as this is my first time. I am sorry.

Hello. I just made a payment, but I am not sure if I made the purchase properly. And should I just wait for it to arrive after this? I apologize in advance as this is my first time. I am sorry.

You should get confirmation on the email adress and payment is also seen on PayPal.
Also under group buys - my purchases there are purchases you made on this site.

Reactions: High Cat
You should get confirmation on the email adress and payment is also seen on PayPal.
Also under group buys - my purchases there are purchases you made on this site.
I found this payment in my HDN list of purchases !! Thank you very much for your detailed explanation.

Over saturation of TDK releases; and we haven’t even gotten to the Mantalab edition.
That’s a fair point! I generally like to grab mantalab releases but lately I haven’t been enjoying the chase. Missed the GB for inception and then just didn’t get up before 5a for the live release. Just feels like luck to get one anymore…

I received something from postal office of mine but i don't know what it is - which packet, if it is any of two boxset i ordered or it can be something totally of 3rd party.
I can see it was posted on 28th of May... So now i have 16 calendar days to figure it out or else shipment will be returned to sender.
Can we please get tracking numbers to figure this thing out?
Otherwise i don't see point of this and just send without tracking numbers and have lower costs. Why pay for something if you can't use it and on top it's even pricier?