Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: November 30, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon FR
Price: €15.05

81HT1HywO4L._SY606_.jpg

2-2.jpg

Another from the Fox wave of 10 simple minimalist steelbooks . . . great film . . . not so great steelbook . . . not the worst of the bunch but then again not the best either . . .

Live pics courtesy Steelbookpro:-

German language unboxing:-

Did you just call this movie a great film? haha.

It is a better entertaining end of the world disaster flick then most ....... but not quite so sure I'd say its great. However I guess one could argue its great for its GENRE of the aforementioned.

Did you just call this movie a great film? haha.

It is a better entertaining end of the world disaster flick then most ....... but not quite so sure I'd say its great. However I guess one could argue its great for its GENRE of the aforementioned.
Film taste is subjective. If Virkia says this is a great film then that is his opinion.

Not sure how I feel about the owner of this site belittling the tastes of its guests, but then Virkia isn’t a paying member is he? So why wouldn’t you.

Film taste is subjective. If Virkia says this is a great film then that is his opinion.

Not sure how I feel about the owner of this site belittling the tastes of its guests, but then Virkia isn’t a paying member is he? So why wouldn’t you.

oh my God the hidden agenda has arrived. Go back under your bridge. Virkia and I are friends and im just subjectively sharing my opinion. A paying member? I do not care if a person is paying member. $25? for a lifetime membership? Wow that will afford this site such luxuries. You pay for the add-ons it comes with or you dont pay at all ... simply put. I treat everyone equally except those of the likes of you with your hidden agenda who's entire post history proves it.

oh my God the hidden agenda has arrived. Go back under your bridge. Virkia and I are friends and im just subjectively sharing my opinion. A paying member? I do not care if a person is paying member. $25? for a lifetime membership? Wow that will afford this site such luxuries. You pay for the add-ons it comes with or you dont pay at all ... simply put. I treat everyone equally except those of the likes of you with your hidden agenda who's entire post history proves it.
Oh my, this should be good. Pray tell, what is this hidden agenda of which you speak?

Oh my, this should be good. Pray tell, what is this hidden agenda of which you speak?

Lesson of the day ... Don't feed the trolls. If you must, simply give them their own medicine.

You are such a peach, we are so proud to be blessed by your presence here at HDN as your contributing efforts of conversation are just so pleasing to read. We clamor at your every next post to lighten up and brighten up our days as you are sooooooooooooooooo nice.

ha.png

@apsmith21 @digitalbabe @cooey

Lesson of the day ... Don't feed the trolls. If you must, simply give them their own medicine.

You are such a peach, we are so proud to be blessed by your presence here at HDN as your contributing efforts of conversation are just so pleasing to read. We clamor at your every next post to lighten up and brighten up our days as you are sooooooooooooooooo nice.

View attachment 351645
@apsmith21 @digitalbabe @cooey
Lol, way to sidestep the conversation.

So anyway, seeing as you brought it up, what’s this hidden agenda?