Release date: October 7, 2013
Purchase links: Amazon - £11.50 - Zavvi - £15.99
Price: £11.50 (Amazon) - £15.99 (Zavvi)
Notes: Embossed

918lf%2BoXjoL._SL500_.jpg

918lf%2BoXjoL._SL1500_.jpg

91hNo1AYSFL._SL1500_.jpg

91ezj-cmF1L._SL1500_.jpg

Actual pictures: (Thanks to Joe via snooloui)

Last edited by a moderator:
wasnt arguing with you mate, i was simply stating everyones taste is different, theres plenty of steelbooks coming out that to me are a waste of time and effort but to someone else they shoot there loads. :D

taste is subjective your right, but the difference between a good and a bad movie is actually to most parts objective.

there a lot of bad movies i like because of my personal taste and there a lot of good movies i don't like as well.

anyway looks like a lot people waiting for this, so im just happy for them :thumbs:

15.99 GBP!

And I don't see this price drop, this is probably the new standard.

An 1 GBP increase! SHAME ON YOU ZAVVI!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes a price increase just like Die Hard and Planet of the Apes!!!

Oh wait... *facepalm*

Glad this is getting released, it deserves a Steelbook. I'm not sure how I'm going to afford all these though.

Finally. Hope fox can put out a steelbook like the chronicle one for this. A deep glossy steel, the white and blues should pop out. Have the Statue of Liberty embossed. Win. Win.

Why do people automatically assume this is a Zavvi Exclusive?!?!

It doesn't say Zavvi Exclusive on the website, it only says Limited Edition Steelbook.
And this title is a Fox title, like the other titles which were announced today. So this is probably another general UK Fox Wave instead of '"Zavvi Exclusives''!!!!!!

Reactions: ocielz