Release date: October 7, 2013
Purchase links: Amazon - £11.50 - Zavvi - £15.99
Price: £11.50 (Amazon) - £15.99 (Zavvi)
Notes: Embossed

918lf%2BoXjoL._SL500_.jpg

918lf%2BoXjoL._SL1500_.jpg

91hNo1AYSFL._SL1500_.jpg

91ezj-cmF1L._SL1500_.jpg

Actual pictures: (Thanks to Joe via snooloui)

Last edited by a moderator:
I do love this film and since its not an exclusive I expect amazon and perhaps sainsburys to release. If love this to be £10-12 but £16 isn't to bad if its got a nice finish like Argo & Town have.

Time to upgrade the amaray version now.

Hopefully nice glossy finish on this...;)

Last edited:
Are the studios now actually releasing every movie in steelbook? I do love the day after tomorrow, but where is the exclusiveness of a steelbook nowadays? I thought a steelbook was meant to be something special...

Thanks Digitalbabe
originally was listed with zavvi exclusive but they updated the title later
Looks like this is another fox wave

Yes, correct, they were entered incorrectly on the retailer site, but we have updated our threads after we received an update.

I have been waiting for this one-it's not a 'stellar' film, but I love 'end of the world' disaster type flicks, so I am happy to see this one finally get a Steelbook release. Time to ditch my amaray.

Reactions: humperklonk
Are the studios now actually releasing every movie in steelbook? I do love the day after tomorrow, but where is the exclusiveness of a steelbook nowadays? I thought a steelbook was meant to be something special...

You as a german should know that! :D We have nearly every movie in low budget steelbooks...
This one looks good overall and has no steelbook release worldwide, so this is a good choice for a steelbook!