Release date: October 7, 2013
Purchase links: Amazon - £11.50 - Zavvi - £15.99
Price: £11.50 (Amazon) - £15.99 (Zavvi)
Notes: Embossed

918lf%2BoXjoL._SL500_.jpg

918lf%2BoXjoL._SL1500_.jpg

91hNo1AYSFL._SL1500_.jpg

91ezj-cmF1L._SL1500_.jpg

Actual pictures: (Thanks to Joe via snooloui)

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the front and back artwork (though I wish the credits weren't printed on), but they could've used something better for the inside artwork. Any of these would've been better:

View attachment 38057

I'm still happy that a Steelbook is coming, though, so I'll definitely still buy this. :)

This art world have been cool across the front and back of the steelbook!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not at all guys now everybody calm down I'm here merely to parley with you and just to say I'm loving what Zavvi are doing. Will be getting this wether its a Zavvi release or not and no I do not work for Zavvi, I don't work at all. But let's not detract from the actual topic here great looking steelie.

tumblr_lj4bjfASPW1qaju8qo1_500.png

I don't understand how someone can say they "don't work at all" and also say "I'll definitely be getting a few of these"

The financials don't seem to add up for me.

...unless they are Hugh Grant in 'About a Boy' or something EEK!

I enjoyed the film a lot, but my GF found it more than a little removed from reality - couldn't quite suspend the disbelief :)

And the artwork looks very cool... cool blue. Resistance will be hard :drool:

Great film, but what's with all these old titles at high prices !!! Other countries getting all new titles listed. :angry:

Too true, while Zavvi are doing a brilliant job on the catalogues, amazon should step in on the new releases, could really do with a lot more of this, and for me 3d as well is always getting left out. A lot of people not bothered about 3d but at least give us the choice.

Too true, while Zavvi are doing a brilliant job on the catalogues, amazon should step in on the new releases, could really do with a lot more of this, and for me 3d as well is always getting left out. A lot of people not bothered about 3d but at least give us the choice.

3D is the way forward, would certainly like to see more future titles with a 3D disc included, don't mind paying a little higher for it.. :thumbs:

probably going to pass on this, the back and front are basically the same and the inside isnt anything special