The Death of Superman (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

thewoe

#RestoreTheSnyderVerse
Premium Supporter
Dec 10, 2012
United Kingdom
Release date: August 6, 2018
Purchase links: Amazon UK - HMV - Zavvi
Price: £16.99 (Amazon) - £17.99 (HMV & Zavvi)

81zRoJTLCmL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

No need to apologize. The US has been getting these DC Comics steelbooks from a combination of the 3 companies I mentioned. Just looking forward to getting one here and the fact that the UK is getting one is a good sign we may get one here in the US. Basically I collect all DC Comic steelbooks and would like to see the trend continue. If nothing stateside, then this will be it.

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
No need to apologize. The US has been getting these DC Comics steelbooks from a combination of the 3 companies I mentioned. Just looking forward to getting one here and the fact that the UK is getting one is a good sign we may get one here in the US. Basically I collect all DC Comic steelbooks and would like to see the trend continue. If nothing stateside, then this will be it.
Yea I collect them too. Just got to keep getting them imported as U.K. not had them all

This will have a release date of 8/7/2018 in the USA.

We have had the last 4-5 releases so i think its safe to assume that the trend will continue :)

I hope you're right.

We've still missed a few out that the US have had since we started here in the UK. We didn't get Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders or Justice League Dark, despite getting Justice League Vs. Teen Titans, Batman: The Killing Joke and Batman and Harley Quinn (among others) which came out both before and after.

Mind you, the one good thing about the animated movies over DC's live-action ones (apart from them being better) is that the steelbooks are usually glossy.

Reactions: frankfish44
I hope you're right.

We've still missed a few out that the US have had since we started here in the UK. We didn't get Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders or Justice League Dark, despite getting Justice League Vs. Teen Titans, Batman: The Killing Joke and Batman and Harley Quinn (among others) which came out both before and after.

Mind you, the one good thing about the animated movies over DC's live-action ones (apart from them being better) is that the steelbooks are usually glossy.

I think they are mainly putting out the main DC animated cannon in steelbooks in the UK by the looks of it. I had to import the others also.

I still want them to release all of these: batman Gotham knight, under the red hood, batman year one, green lantern emerald knight, crisis on two earths, flashpoint paradox, superman apocalypse, public enemies, superman unbound and doomsday

I think they are mainly putting out the main DC animated cannon in steelbooks in the UK by the looks of it. I had to import the others also.

I think actually it's just random.

Batman: The Killing Joke, Batman Vs. Two-Face, Batman and Harley Quinn and Batman: Gotham by Gaslight aren't part of the DCAU, whereas Justice League Dark is and that didn't get a UK steelbook.

Having Batman in the title increases a steelbook's chances it seems.

I still want them to release all of these: batman Gotham knight, under the red hood, batman year one, green lantern emerald knight, crisis on two earths, flashpoint paradox, superman apocalypse, public enemies, superman unbound and doomsday

All of these I would gladly support :thumbs: All great titles imo. Personally I think Green Lantern hasn't received any love and would be my first pick.

On the latest trailer at the very end it contains a picture of the regular blu-ray. I'll be a happy camper if this kind of cover is used on the steelbook.

death-of-superman-bluray.png