10967773-1402316001-397038.jpg

10967773-1402316001-397087.jpg

10967773-1402316001-397053.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 297
Last edited by a moderator:
The back art isn't wroth a comment but I absolutely love the front, it's very in tune with the films era, the colours, style etc. To me it a beautiful piece of art. Great job by the artist imo and I would of loved a similar style for the shining and I would like to see something similar if they ever release one of my favourite films The dead zone, something in keeping with the films era's. :scat:

Reactions: vurt and harry
These steelbooks just keep coming and coming... I don't mind, but my wallet doesn't talk to me anymore. Another "Got to have this" :thumbs:

Last edited:
I love the front and spine. It's the BACK and INSIDE that I hate. Studiocanal bringing out yet again another black-and-white inside art for a color film. Awful. And the back is totally lazy. They did the same quote job on This Is Spinal Tap. And it'll most likely be matte based on their track record. It ultimately doesn't matter to me since I think the film is overrated.

This looks a gorgeous steel and I'm sorely tempted, but ive made a promise to myself to no longer double dip on back catalogues if I have it on either blu or DVD already. Its saving me a pretty penny

The artwork here is wonderful. I think steelbooks are better when they steer away from the original art / have a totally new slant on them.