The Divergent Series: Allegiant - In theaters March 18, 2016

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: The Divergent Series: Allegiant - Part 1 (2016)

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE], [GENRE]Romance[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Robert Schwentke[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Shailene Woodley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Theo James[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Naomi Watts[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jeff Daniels[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bill Skarsgård[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Octavia Spencer[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ray Stevenson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Zoë Kravitz[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Miles Teller[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ansel Elgort[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Maggie Q[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Keiynan Lonsdale[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nadia Hilker[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Alisha Heng[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2016-03-18[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Beatrice Prior and Tobias Eaton venture into the world outside of the fence and are taken into protective custody by a mysterious agency known as the Bureau of Genetic Welfare.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
afS2Prr0Rbzql8kuvjyLR8CkRNS.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]From IMDB

Trailer:

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Went to see this last night and while it's ok it did leave me wanting more. No spoilers as that wouldn't be fair but watch it and make your own mind up ;)

• Helpful Post
Went to see this last night and while it's ok it did leave me wanting more. No spoilers as that wouldn't be fair but watch it and make your own mind up ;)

Makes sense. I'm not a fan of the whole splitting the final book into 2 movies thing...

Part 1 of Mockingjay was the weakest because of that, and I'm sure this will have a similar feeling.

• Helpful Post
(meant to post this last night) Saw it yesterday morning
popcorn2.gif

It's no masterpiece and not the best in the series (1st Divergent is :drool:) but I really enjoyed it! :thumbs:

View attachment 228877 View attachment 228878

Can't wait to get the bluray and see the last one!
Agreed. The sequels have not been as great as the first movie. It was just nice to see Tris and Four back on screen and it was a fun time. They've got a different director for Ascendant--I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the finale of this series!