The dreaded Big C

Robles

If you’re going through hell, keep going.
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Nov 9, 2018
UK
Feeling on top of the world tonight people :oohyeah::oohyeah::thumbs::rofl:

Had to take a little time away from here over the last week due to my little girl not being very well again, 2 years ago she was diagnosed with bowel cancer and luckily after numerous surgeries it was fully removed and she was put into remission.

Just over a week ago she was back in pain with the original symptoms, so obviously we feared the worst. She had further surgery and after a few tests and I can thankfully say that it wasn't as bad as originally thought :naughty: The pains had just been that her mesh had slightly moved and nothing more.

All tests have come back as negative and are still free from everything:notworthy::notworthy: and are likely to stay that way now due the time that she has been free from it.

So as you'll all imagine I'm feeling pretty ******* good tonight :rofl::rofl:

Thanks for the support that I had via the few that knew about what was going on via Messages :thumbs::thumbs:

@Robles cancer in your kid would have to be the worst. I’m so glad she’s doing okay. Friends here in NZ lost their 3 year old daughter to cancer a few years back. She was a tough little fighter, and an amazing wee girl considering the horrible life she had here on earth. Always had a smile on her face. Everyone misses her.

All the best for the future.

• Thanks
Reactions: Robles
@Robles cancer in your kid would have to be the worst. I’m so glad she’s doing okay. Friends here in NZ lost their 3 year old daughter to cancer a few years back. She was a tough little fighter, and an amazing wee girl considering the horrible life she had here on earth. Always had a smile on her face. Everyone misses her.

It's times like that when I lose any faith I may have in there being a God. Poor little girl. :(

Reactions: Blu-devil

Mate its such a bastard of a thing, especially when it's a kid that has it. Im a thankful that my daughter has had the all clear but my heart goes out to all that have lost kids to it:sweat: and you're they are normally such happy little children.

When you walk away from the hospital knowing the good news, you then do sit back and think of all the parents and children up there that will not good anything of the sort and personally that is quite a hard thing to deal with as you build up a relationship with these parents.
It's times like that when I lose any faith I may have in there being a God. Poor little girl. :(

When you are in the hospitals that deal with these type of things, you see so much and it leaves me with little faith.

Glad to hear. Been hard enough dealing with my parent I couldnt imagine my kid! My mom has potentially only one more round of chemo ... so hoping that is the last of it .... but sadly its a cancer that is known to come back. Never the less still hoping it stays the F away!

• Thanks
When I saw the title of this thread I feared the worst. So very happy for your daughter, and indeed all of you. I lost my dad to cancer back in 1988 so I know firsthand the cruelty of the disease. But truly I cannot even imagine how it must be to see your child have to endure something like this. Joyful that everything turned out okay. Blessings to you and your family @Robles

• Thanks
Glad to hear. Been hard enough dealing with my parent I couldnt imagine my kid! My mom has potentially only one more round of chemo ... so hoping that is the last of it .... but sadly its a cancer that is known to come back. Never the less still hoping it stays the F away!
So sorry to hear mate that your mum is currently going through it, hope everything works out for the best :thumbs:
When I saw the title of this thread I feared the worst. So very happy for your daughter, and indeed all of you. I lost my dad to cancer back in 1988 so I know firsthand the cruelty of the disease. But truly I cannot even imagine how it must be to see your child have to endure something like this. Joyful that everything turned out okay. Blessings to you and your family @Robles
Thank you mate :thumbs: