The Emperor's New Groove (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: Disney Collection #32) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: June 15,2015
Purchase link: Emperor's New Groove
Price: £19.99
Notes: 3000 only

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

11127512-3924298751000102.jpg

11127512-2134298751005904.jpg

Last edited:
I too haven't had a dispatch or payment taken, and I used a code too…
But my Sword in the stone was despatched (later than others) but they took the payment on time… it was the same price for that 17.59. It's got me a bit annoyed really. I can't figure them out.

I'm in the same situation here

I used the 15% off on Tuesday on separate orders of Emperor's New Groove and The Sword in the Stone

My Debit card was charged on Wednesday for Sword in the Stone and shipped on Thursday

My debit card has not been charged yet for Emperor's New Groove or been shipped yet

Looks a bit strange that's its those who used the 15% off have not had Emperor's New Groove had our cards charged or shipped yet

It definatley comes across that way and to be honest I have thought that before.

@Noodles I used a discount code and mine has already been dispatched, I don't think there's any conspiracy, just random luck man. :)
It's both strange and worrying how it always seems to be the same people though... we must be a very unlucky bunch. Although, I forgot I also managed to snag Sword in the Stone for £17 and that has been dispatched, so God knows what's happening... Zavvi confuse me more and more every day. :cautious:

Reactions: Phantasmic
I used the WELCOME discount code with a new email and my was shipped. No conspiracy, Zavvi just isn't reliable. This will be the first steelbook Ive bought from them since they "lost" my Under the Skin last year. Still raw about that one....

Hopefully we will see our orders be shipped on Monday or Tuesday

Its just strange we used the 15% with Sword in the Stone and that got shipped but not this one with a lot of us
I can understand the odd order this happening but it looks as if it happened with a lot of us

As long as I get my order and it arrives in perfect condition I can deal with delays in being shipped
If most of us not got shipped notice by end of next week then something is up I just hope its only that they did not get delivery of all the stock and not anything sneaky they are up to

Hopefully we will see our orders be shipped on Monday or Tuesday

Its just strange we used the 15% with Sword in the Stone and that got shipped but not this one with a lot of us
I can understand the odd order this happening but it looks as if it happened with a lot of us

As long as I get my order and it arrives in perfect condition I can deal with delays in being shipped
If most of us not got shipped notice by end of next week then something is up I just hope its only that they did not get delivery of all the stock and not anything sneaky they are up to

Sneaky, as in Zavvi cancels our pending orders and this title later shows up for purchase with next month's ZBox? :whistle:

Surely, nothing like that would ever happen... :D

Reactions: harry
I checked my orders and it says estimated dispatch on the 15th (Monday) so hopefully they aren't playing silly buggers. For the record, mine was ordered with the 15% discount alongside Sword in the Stone, which has been sent.