The Emperor's New Groove (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: Disney Collection #32) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: June 15,2015
Purchase link: Emperor's New Groove
Price: £19.99
Notes: 3000 only

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

11127512-3924298751000102.jpg

11127512-2134298751005904.jpg

Last edited:
Payment taken, so despatch should be soon also.

Annoyed really, as I'm sure they did it to wait and see if it would sell out at full price without discounts, and they would cancel the lower orders? Maybe I'm wrong but that's how it felt to me.

Annoyed really, as I'm sure they did it to wait and see if it would sell out at full price without discounts, and they would cancel the lower orders? Maybe I'm wrong but that's how it felt to me.
That's possible if the amount of orders placed is over the available amount of stock with Zavvi not having a live stock control system
But its still listed as available so if they were waiting for more orders be done at the full price it did not work

When we post photos showing how good a steelbook looks we help a retailer sell stock as when the photos show its looks great that generates sales they might not have got

I love to know when good quality photos are posted at HDN that show off a steelbook in its full glory how many orders are created by these photos been posted in the threads
I'm sure this helps Zavvi and other retailers and it would be nice if every month an exclusive discount code be provided as a thank you to the Forum by the retailer
Just a suggestion

I was also starting to think that.
I messaged them about it I was told it will be sent on the release date. They couldn't even answer the question of why have others recieved theirs

Haven't seen this movie yet, but this steel looks amazing! I really want it, but is it worth it?

If you're buying it for the film it's not worth it because you can buy it in the plastic case for GBP 6.99 from A - - - - n.
If you're buying it for the steelbook then I'd say it is worth it because IMO it's one of the best steelbooks of this year or any year.
Only you can decide if you want to pay the current price of GBP 20 (or slightly less if there's a discount code available) or wait to pick it up for between GBP 15 and 18 at some point in the future if in the event it doesn't sell out at this price.

If you're buying it for the film it's not worth it because you can buy it in the plastic case for GBP 6.99 from A - - - - n.
If you're buying it for the steelbook then I'd say it is worth it because IMO it's one of the best steelbooks of this year or any year.
Only you can decide if you want to pay the current price of GBP 20 (or slightly less if there's a discount code available) or wait to pick it up for between GBP 15 and 18 at some point in the future if in the event it doesn't sell out at this price.

I may end up buying it later on if available the thing that held me back was the price. $33. (USD) is a little steep for me..

Reactions: digitalbabe
I may end up buying it later on if available the thing that held me back was the price. $33. (USD) is a little steep for me..

I didn't realise you were in The States and understand why you would think twice about paying USD 33 for it but I'm sure you realise in reality that this is only just over GBP 21 (or a pound or so more expensive than what we paid for it here in the U.K. ).