The Emperor's New Groove (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: Disney Collection #32) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: June 15,2015
Purchase link: Emperor's New Groove
Price: £19.99
Notes: 3000 only

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

11127512-3924298751000102.jpg

11127512-2134298751005904.jpg

Last edited:
Got mine last night and this thing is awesome. I was picturing the embossing to be a little more drastic, but really no complaints.

The video on the actual blu-ray, on the other hand, is framed which suuuuuucks

Finally got this in hand and it is gorgeous and I would only change one thing....they should have let the gold shine thru on the title font. It is much darker gray on the actual product than I was expecting and is especially hard to read on the spine.

Reactions: harry
Just received mine damaged again. Didn't even open it because it's dinged deep on front and back and back is bubbled. I emailed and sent pics but I am assuming I am 8 emails away from 20 percent offers. Zavvi really sucks. I have given up on everything but Disney now. At least Brother Bear came in good shape but A Bugs Life was smashed. It's sucks waiting 2 weeks for junk.

• Informative
Reactions: Geek Tragedy
Just received mine damaged again. Didn't even open it because it's dinged deep on front and back and back is bubbled. I emailed and sent pics but I am assuming I am 8 emails away from 20 percent offers. Zavvi really sucks. I have given up on everything but Disney now. At least Brother Bear came in good shape but A Bugs Life was smashed. It's sucks waiting 2 weeks for junk.

I have found with Zavvi that I just politely ask for a replacement or refund straight away.
Add the picture into the original request.
Ask for a collect plus as well to return it, if you are in the uk

Honestly, 1 out of every 20 or so steels might come damaged for me from Zavvi. They've gotten their shipping down to as little necessary while still being protective. Most of the time, it's fine shipping to the US. But every now and then something happens.

The steelbook is gorgeous though, I can't wait to get one that I can't use as a boomerang.

Reactions: Geek Tragedy