The Exorcist (1973) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #?) [Italy]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: February 2022
Purchase link: Cine-Museum (Pre-order on September 4, at 2:30 PM - Italy time)
Price: $176.20
Note: Director's Cut & Theatrical Version - WWA SteelBook (3 Blu-ray) 300 Copies

217672246_2291564990974319_722633648990026284_n.jpg 218464259_2291564977640987_6062387200756873335_n.jpg
216350523_2291564564307695_182109659265080119_n.jpg 218705878_2291564727641012_3962436266646588370_n.jpg

Last edited:
You don't seem to support the forum in any way apart from bitching about group buys

Posting on a forum is not the only means of support, bub. And I have no idea how you've come to the conclusion I only "*****" about gb's since I'm no longer active. I guess I should be flattered that you think you know me (but you don't lol). Carry on, warrior.

2022-10-20 143932.png

Recently CM has announced that they have a new partner, 'lord of collectors', they are going to make new products like the boxset shown in the video. And today on the other forum, this new partner of CM is identified as a con man.

This is really strange.. when you order from cm the combo box is 200 + 25 shipping. Now with their new partner (kingofsteelmedia) you can order it there for 200 with free shipping. Also they give you the option to just pay only 30% now and the rest later. Plus this one is stated as 4k disc included and print run 400. But the one on cinemuseum webshop hasnt been changed at all. I found this very strange to be honest
Screenshot_20230804_071024_Samsung Internet.jpg

I'm not giving these ponzi schemers a single extra dollar. Already paid for Roger Rabbit and for Soho twice, so until they're released, I'm done with them.
Studio boxsets now are better anyway.
What you get here that's so special? CGI-looking art, and some screencaps in a booklet. Worse steelbook.

I'm not giving these ponzi schemers a single extra dollar. Already paid for Roger Rabbit and for Soho twice, so until they're released, I'm done with them.
What you get here that's so special? CGI-looking art, and some screencaps in a booklet. Worse steelbook.
Wait what? You paid twice? The art on this is actualy pretty good. Definitely prefer this over the studio release, wich is just a bible looking book.

I mean I bought Roger and Soho in their Facebook GB, and paid for another copy of Soho through KOSM's webstore.
Buying 2 copies is different to paying twice for a copy though.

I would never buy there directly. Pretty annoyed with FAC/BB for Clockwork and Shawshank and that has "only" been 8 months or so

I had to pay for my OC Jaws CM twice. They cancelled my order and CM said the reason was they sent everyone an email to confirm they still wanted there copies.
Even if that was true, I never got any email what kind of company then just automatically cancels your order because you never responded to the email?

So I had to email with them 6-7 times back and forth before they finall sent me a PayPal invoice link. I had to pay for shipping twice which is ridiculous but I knew it was going to be cheaper than buying it from the aftermarket.

But I to have Roger Rabbit , Soho, both Catwomen/Penguin Batman, Poltergeist and Exorcist preorders
Makes me nervous there going to take all my money and run away to the Bahamas!
It’s been a while what’s the last title they actually shipped? Almost every preorder title is 18 months old or pretty close.

I had to pay for my OC Jaws CM twice. They cancelled my order and CM said the reason was they sent everyone an email to confirm they still wanted there copies.
Even if that was true, I never got any email what kind of company then just automatically cancels your order because you never responded to the email?

So I had to email with them 6-7 times back and forth before they finall sent me a PayPal invoice link. I had to pay for shipping twice which is ridiculous but I knew it was going to be cheaper than buying it from the aftermarket.

But I to have Roger Rabbit , Soho, both Catwomen/Penguin Batman, Poltergeist and Exorcist preorders
Makes me nervous there going to take all my money and run away to the Bahamas!
It’s been a while what’s the last title they actually shipped? Almost every preorder title is 18 months old or pretty close.
what the hell ?!
Cat What GIF

Thats crazy... i get where you comming from. I think alot of poeple are nervous. Especialy when waiting years for a product to release. The horror when they would just cancel it.

I really hope they realise that they have to do better for customers. Better communication and faster releases. In the end it will only bring a good reputation
(that this company really need at this momment)