The Exorcist (Blu-ray SteelBook)-Warner Wave 4 [Canada]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
According to the poll conducted at the Futureshop Facebook page, which ended June 15, this title received one of the highest number of votes.

Release Date October 18,2011

The Exorcist Blu-Ray Steelbook
Notes: REGION FREE

Purchase http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B005IVT214/?tag=hidefnin0b-20

Exclusive Video Link

51CvRZ-LWCL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Actual Pics (Thanks Shanester!)

Steelbook 015.jpg

Steelbook 016.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jesus! I wish the studios would leave some releases for November and December. :D

Can't wait to see the photos!!

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

+1 Time to sell the Digibook which I still have sealed

That what I'm saying. I can't do anymore right now. Gotta start slinging rock just to afford movies. Man the economy is ass backwards....haha:hilarious:

its released the same day , I say lock a pre-order in now. All the other WB titles have never gone lower than the pre-order price if I recall. Can always cancel later.

Do you guys from across the pond get free shipping from Amazon.com and HMV.ca, may need to butter someone up to get me The Exorcist at this price

Ross

Jesus! I wish the studios would leave some releases for November and December. :D

Can't wait to see the photos!!

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

+1 Time to sell the Digibook which I still have sealed

Look at it this way, if you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, or Kwanzaa, we'll get most of our spending over in October. By the time these holidays come, we'll have money to buy gifts!

I'm going to wait on this one to check out the art before I order.

Look at it this way, if you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, or Kwanzaa, we'll get most of our spending over in October. By the time these holidays come, we'll have money to buy gifts!

I'm going to wait on this one to check out the art before I order.

Good point!

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

The Power of Christ compelled me to pre-order now!! :scat:

Price down to $16+ change. I'm going to skip this one, since it's recycled artwork :(
Shame because I would have bought it.

:angry: Anyone got a spare job in the evenings going near North London for a couple of months, I'm gonna start struggling :emb:oh yeah:

I hear Arsenal are in need of a Mid Fielder and a couple of Defenders. There may also be a Managerial position available very shortly. Give them a ring I'm sure they will look at your application favourably.