The Exorcist (Blu-ray SteelBook)-Warner Wave 4 [Canada]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
According to the poll conducted at the Futureshop Facebook page, which ended June 15, this title received one of the highest number of votes.

Release Date October 18,2011

The Exorcist Blu-Ray Steelbook
Notes: REGION FREE

Purchase http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B005IVT214/?tag=hidefnin0b-20

Exclusive Video Link

51CvRZ-LWCL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Actual Pics (Thanks Shanester!)

Steelbook 015.jpg

Steelbook 016.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have this in Digi. Though not a huge Horror fan, I do love some classic Horror films. I will be adding this to my collection. I know they probably will not do unique art, but I'd love Linda Blair in bed, spinning her head. Ha! Can they emboss the green pea soup spilling out of her mouth;)?

I have this in Digi. Though not a huge Horror fan, I do love some classic Horror films. I will be adding this to my collection. I know they probably will not do unique art, but I'd love Linda Blair in bed, spinning her head. Ha! Can they emboss the green pea soup spilling out of her mouth;)?

ew , you are evil and twisted; love it:hilarious:

I was thinking the same thing! That would be disturbing but really cool!! :D

"The power of Christ compels you!!!"

LOL, yes as soon as you said "The power of Christ's compells you" I thought of that funny cartoon:) Glad you enjoyed!

I've been meaning to get this on blu ray and almost got the digi book, but think I'll get this. Has it been confirmed yet Digital babe ?

Ross-no, not yet. The threads for the Steelbooks in Wave 4 were created based on the highest # of votes at the FS site on Facebook (as was the case with other waves). Hopefully we have more info soon!

Ross-no, not yet. The threads for the Steelbooks in Wave 4 were created based on the highest # of votes at the FS site on Facebook (as was the case with other waves). Hopefully we have more info soon!

I think we're batting 1.000 on this DB, right? :D

Warner, if anything, has been very consistent with making the top 5 in steelbook... :naughty:

:angry: Anyone got a spare job in the evenings going near North London for a couple of months, I'm gonna start struggling :emb:oh yeah:
I best get ready to butter up some American / Canadian fellow board members

Ross

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

Do we think these well sell out quick or is there gonna be a continuous availability

Thanks Ross

Jesus! I wish the studios would leave some releases for November and December. :D

Can't wait to see the photos!!

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

I'm dreading October. Another one to get.

+1 Time to sell the Digibook which I still have sealed