Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: December 22, 2014
Purchase link: Saturn
Price: €15.99
Note: With lenticular magnet

The-Expendables-3-DE.png

Last edited by a moderator:
But the GB price for this is unlikely to be significantly cheaper than the Hero pack from Amazon especially if you are ordering several items plus you are getting all the extra goodies!

Reactions: psychoscot
But the GB price for this is unlikely to be significantly cheaper than the Hero pack from Amazon especially if you are ordering several items plus you are getting all the extra goodies!

Yeah just found the hero pack thread and ordered it, as its the same steel with lenti and a few extra goodies. Where this is just the steel and lenti. I want the lighter lol :naughty:

Reactions: StifflersDad
What's the difference between this one and the Amazon.de one (non hero pack)? I thought that one had a lenticular too.

What's the difference between this one and the Amazon.de one (non hero pack)? I thought that one had a lenticular too.
Nothing. You can just get this one separately without all the extra Hero Pack stuff. Pretty sure the same thing happened with Expendables 2. Or maybe The Last Stand. Or maybe both :D

Reactions: jitstark
After seeing the differences for the uncut version I won't lie, I'm a little underwhelmed. However, I do need to watch this again to see if it's any better second time round.

Reactions: ocielz