snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 8th, 2014
Purchase link: The Expendables 3
Price: £21.99
Notes: Limited to 4,000 copies. Embossed skulls. Will contain the unrated version (only version to be released in the UK)

10985779-1410187873-658467.jpg

10985779-1410187873-658463.jpg

10985779-1410187873-658496.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I want it to complete my Expendables Steelbooks trilogy as I have the first 2 and this Steelbook looks great. I'm not paying above £10 though as I hated this film but would only get the steelbook as I'm a completist.

I can't wait any longer! Ordered. Need to complete the collection now. I've been waiting forever already, so I'll bite now even though I know it will drop lower. The embossing and finish on this is outstanding! I would like to enjoy this now.

This is a truly stunning steelbook and at a great price now too, I just can't order knowing it'll be under a tenner in the next few weeks. It's even lost it's '4k print run' from the zavvi description, it was definitely there before.

The code does not work for me. I guess its expired. I will wait until the price goes a little bit down
I used the link that was posted in the steelbook price drop thread, page 351. first I opened the zavvi expendables page and added it to my basket, and the code didn't work so I pulled up the hdn page again, found the link and went through, and the expendables was still in my basket and the code had been applied. try it that way harry, and it should work:thumbs:

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
its MrBMT's post on page 351 that I used, that post has helped me a couple of times now, so thank you MrBMT:thumbs::thumbs:

@harry its page 351 on the steelbook price drop thread, I'd git it wrong before and edited my post but you may not have seen it.

Reactions: harry
its MrBMT's post on page 351 that I used, that post has helped me a couple of times now, so thank you MrBMT:thumbs::thumbs:

@harry its page 351 on the steelbook price drop thread, I'd git it wrong before and edited my post but you may not have seen it.

Thanks a lot chunk :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: chunk
Thanks a lot chunk :thumbs:
did you get one harry?
Think this was £21.99 when it came out, half price is awesome.

I bought this originally on release but it had a great big dent in it so I sent it back for a refund and thought i'd wait for a price drop, happy I waited:):):)