The Fast and Furious Trilogy

Jan 29, 2009
Who is getting these in Late March??

I just love these movies, and I could care less what people say about them. They are good movies to just sit down and relax too.. It might be because I was in High School when they came out, or that I love cars as well..

Also Fast and The Furious 4 is coming out on April 3rd with the return of Vin Diesel and Paul Walker.

or5s93.jpg

Last edited:
Hidefdigest gave the video 4.5/5 and sound 5/5. This definitely increased my interest in buying this set even if 2 fast and 2 furious wasn't the greatest movie of the bunch.

meh I'll bite when it's less than $30 (which is what the original costs because that's the only one that's worth anything!) or they sell them separately so I can get only the first one the other 2 are not worth it.

i watched the first one so far.....its really good PQ,some of the dark scenes are kind of okay,you notice a lot of fuzz in the dark camera scenes in the house when you see MEA about to meet paul,then the rest is all good with the SQ top notch all the way,Way the hell different feeling watching the movie with the sound in HD...

the race war's scene was pretty cool,notice a lot more effect of the music on fronts and surrounds working together...

i gotta watch the remaining 2 movies now,I'm enjoying it more then the old dvd's i have,its like a new feeling watching hd now

meh I'll bite when it's less than $30 (which is what the original costs because that's the only one that's worth anything!) or they sell them separately so I can get only the first one the other 2 are not worth it.

I don't know how you can do that? I have to have complete sets of movies, even if there's a movie that I don't necessarily like. Take "The Mummy" set for example, or "The Matrix" .......

I don't know how you can do that? I have to have complete sets of movies, even if there's a movie that I don't necessarily like. Take "The Mummy" set for example, or "The Matrix" .......

Lol yeah but the F&F series are ok the first one is the only one I liked the other 2 are garbage IMO just made to get money out of the fans.