The Fast And The Furious - 20th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [France]

Feb 10, 2020
Release date: May 19, 2021
Purchase links: FNAC - Amazon FR
Price: €24.99

Fast-And-Furious-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For me this saga went downhill after 5th movie.
I only have 2 steelbooks in collection 4K 2F2 and 4K F5.

Color of the spine is... this
20210216_152316.jpg
On this color there is the full english title in white
If the artwork is faithful to the real thing, on the spine we will only have the title and Universal logo in the lower corner

Well, then we should see... I think it would also matter what finishes and images have on it too, if it will be embossed or not, full-gloss, spot gloss or just "the-new-norm-silky-crap" or other "norm", the "no-finish-crap".
So, when would you show us the pictures you say you saw? :p
I've been told to not post them until I'm told to do so :giggle:

I'll give you another hint... Unlike every other previous steel... it's gonna also have Paul Walker and Diesel on the front :)

forgot about previous us steelbooks which have characters but in B&W. Here they re in color and they are in the first half of the steelbook. In the middle there's the title and in the lower half there are two cars (one orange with a kinda violet fire flame) with a barely visibile city background

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: tha_lunatic
I'll give you another hint... Unlike every other previous steel... it's gonna also have Paul Walker and Diesel on the front :)

forgot about previous us steelbooks which have characters but in B&W. Here they re in color and they are in the first half of the steelbook. In the middle there's the title and in the lower half there are two cars (one orange with a kinda violet fire flame) with a barely visibile city background
Sounds like movie poster

Attachments

• DD13C714-FC37-4807-997F-B7B3B918359F.jpeg
    DD13C714-FC37-4807-997F-B7B3B918359F.jpeg
    284.3 KB · Views: 90
No :) it isn't (luckily xD)

Pauly and Vin at the top
Title in the center
Bottom 2 cars (one blue and the main one is orange with pinky fire flame) with some plants and barely visible city background

Reactions: Bdawg138